What are queue times on different platforms?

Ranks and region too, please, cause those have a lot to do with it. What are your avg q times as killer or survivor?

Currently as a Rank 5 killer in central US it's been averaging about 15 seconds. Not too shabby there. As Rank 8 survivor it's just over a minute for me (solo). I hope these times aren't insanely higher that most people's cause I've been hearing that low ranks are taking up to 10 minutes.

Comments

  • PS4 - Southern Europe (Italy)

    Survivor rank 2 - 5 to 10 minutes, and often the killer dodges before the game start, so I have to wait again

    killer rank 2 - as soon as I click READY, I play :O

  • Xbox One, UK (Europe)

    Survivor and Killer Rank 10

    Survivor - 2 to 3 mins in evenings

    Killer - up to 5 mins, more in evenings

  • Ps4 rank 1 killer : less than 2 minutes

    From Saudi Arabia

  • PC, East Coast (USA)

    Survivor rank 12-11: seconds to a minute

    Killer rank 17: 9 minutes around midnight, 19 minutes otherwise

    @Go_Go_Roboto You forgot to mention your platform.

  • PS4 UK (Europe)

    Red rank killer: Seconds

    Red rank survivor: 10-20 minutes

  • PC, USA, Red Rank Killer and Survivor

    (Solo) Survivor: 2-5 minutes currently. Can take up to 10 minutes due to dodging.

    Killer: About 1 minute currently. Not sure why, but it's way faster to get killer games for me. This was not the case a month or so ago.

  • PS4 NA

    R1 Killer - Instant

    Red rank survivor - 3-5 min

  • Ps4 (Australia)

    Killer: rank 1 time: instantly (most times) unless double bp

    Survivor: rank 11 time: usually 5-10mins (solo) with friends even longer

    On a side note survivor Que times have increase alot even for solo

  • Xbox US Utah

    Killer 5-10 minutes in the evenings

    Rank 8 ish right now

  • red rank survivor queue times on xbox take ages also I'm Canadian

  • Xbox one UK

    1 minute survivor rank 10

    3 minutes Killer Rank 8

    Killer Lobbying used to be slower like 8 minutes before Archive came out

  • PS4

    NA - South East 8 pm to 2 am Est time

    Red Rank Solo Queue Survivor around 6-10 minutes

    Red Rank Duo Queue Survivor around 10-12+

    Purple to Low Red Rank Killer avg is under 1minute

  • Xbox one

    Rank 10 survivor solo que - less than 10 seconds.

    Rank 9 killer que - 2 minutes or less.

  • Nintendo switch, red rank killer, green survivor.

    Takes about 5-8 minutes for killer and 3-5 for survivor.

    I'm seeing a lot of the same people though

  • PS4, West Coast, USA

    Survivor (Rank 1) - 10-15+ minutes. Sometimes longer with all these errors or lobby dodges. Solo survivor.

    Killer (Rank 9) - 2 mins tops.

  • PC, Central Time, USA

    Survivor (solo) rank 14, about 1-2 minutes

    Killer rank 20, gave up *

    (*if I have to wait more than five minutes or roughly five times the que time as for survivor its not worth bothering, sadly it does mean I will never play killer much except maybe a rare match)

  • Ps4.

    Killer is under a minute.

    Survivor is ZZZZZZZZZZ