Really?
I kinda get why killers hate DS or SB, but asking for nerfs on SC? Really??
Also for BT? If u dont camp/soft camp BT is not activated.
Some of u wont be happy till survivors run without any single perk.
Also for BT? If u dont camp/soft camp BT is not activated.
Some of u wont be happy till survivors run without any single perk.
Comments
The problem with Self Care stems from a different problem altogether, which is that injuring Survivors has no significant effect. They can heal an infinite number of times, so the only way you can truly capitalize on that initial hit is by making sure they go down and then die. Self Care is a problem when combined with looping and safe spots, since Survivors can just heal up during a chase.
You shouldn't be able to infinitely heal your self. Especially during a chase. Self care enables reckless gameplay when you should be playing smart.
Maybe you should reply to what was actually said.
playing survivor is a team game, why should you heal on your own? you can run, heal, and the entire chase is basically nullified because of that. its back to square one.
it is especially a problem for freddy. if they made it so they couldn't wake themselves up with self-care, he would be better off. that may be the only help he needs.
Then you shouldn't have a problem pointing out where we said Self Care guaranteed you escaped or that Self Care has an amazing healing speed.
you could continuously heal over time. heal a little there, heal a bit there. specially during pallet loops.
the smiley doesnt make you sound more clever.
what do you want me to do about the fact that survivors dont want to help other survivors?
its a team game no matter how you look at it. if every survivor was meant to be a great one on one combatant, why the hell would you need 3 other mates?
playing survivor is a team experience, or its meant to be. thats why they nerf Self-care because you're supposed to rely on mates for that.
I run SC cause cant trust other survivors.
Thank you for proving you didn't read what I wrote. I said that was the bigger problem that Self Care was a small part of. Now I know I can ignore all your comments, just like you do others'.
it needs to be gutted
While you're at it remove all the pallets in the map, remove all the windows, put all 7 generators together in a radius of 10 meters max, let the map be completely plain so the killer can see you from very far away, getting smacked in the head should immediately drop you to the ground and leave you there lying on the floor, remove the crouch button from survivors to not hurt killer's feelings, and if a survivor uses a flashlight the entity puts a mirror in front of him so he blinds himself instead of the killer, remove swf, and then maybe, and that's a big MAYBE - killers will finally be happy.
Oh, before I forget, if somehow after all of that the killer still gets destroyed give said killer the ability to immediately ban any survivor that hurts his/her feelings.
Yet another "survivor complaint full of non-arguments"
You forgot the usual "Killers just want ez 4k" at the end of your thread to be the perfect biased survivor.
I'll remember this quote after all the nerfs to survivors and buffs to killers.
Sure do.
More nerfs are coming for survs since they're quite deserved since day 1 for the sake of making the game truly competitive and not a meme land.
Expect some map reworks and such to come, especially the semi-infinites, to have more mindgames and vision breaking for survivors than they currently have, because that's what is possibly coming in the mid-term for this game, along with some low-tier killer well-deserved buff.
Oh noes, the "NO U" argument, I lost.
The only other change the game needs is a complete rework of the map, DS nerf, a balanced hatch change, and Bloodlust removed. Nothing else, at least not in my eyes.
@Twix Pretty much my thought too. Maybe a little change about SC to make it not as predominant. but it might not be necesary.
SB could use some conditions, like other exhaustion perks.
This is a great solution!
Just don't stop healing in that situation. That said, I like your suggestion, if regression is faster when the Survivor is moving.
(Quick explanation as I have to go, hopefully you understand what I mean)