Should cleansing bones have skill checks?

When we are cleaning bones (totems) should they now do it so it's a skill check totem?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • They should, so the killer has a fair chance of catching survivors who mess up

  • Aren’t “no” and “keep it the same” basically the same option? :P

  • @GrootDude said:

    Aren’t “no” and “keep it the same” basically the same option? :P

    i never think these polls through lol

  • I don't see a reason for it. If the thought was to make them more defendable, it would be pointless against survivors beyond rank 15.

    Also it wouldn't make a lot of sense.

  • No/Keep it the same are the exact same category. So...


    My reason for that is because if they have thrill of the hunt they will automatically be there in like 2 seconds lol.


    And if they are just good at checking those totems then they will immediately be back there in a second.

  • Only on hex totems

  • Maybe not the same skill checks as on generators, but like snapping out of madness or demogorgan portals skill checks

  • Yes but I think it should be a perk that does it. It wouldn't be super strong but it would combo well with huntress lullaby and maybe some other builds; might even catch people off guard.

    Not sure on what the skillcheck rate should be but I think something similar to doctor or pig skill check speed could work.

  • No, great skill checks would decrease the cleansing time. And if you make great skill check-less skill checks, it wouldn't matter, nobody at high ranks messes up skill checks.

  • Nah I don't see a reason for it.

  • I would like to have a counter against instant totem cleansing.

    Maybe active totems should have difficult skill checks. So I can decide if I wanna fo protect the totem. But I would not apply these skill checks to dull totems, thou.

    It also might help, if you were not allowed to touch a totem again for 90 seconds, after you tried cleansing it. So if the killer chases you off, he can be sure you can't just go back cleasing, when you start chasing someone else.

  • on hex totems definitely

  • Honestly I'm kinda in the middle. Maybe if the killer isn't running Thrill of the Hunt then yeah skill checks on Hex totems. At the same time, it would be really annoying since both sides are constantly complaining about one thing or another (especially us survivor mains so our apologies killer mains)