2 things that need to change asap
1- Dedicated servers. U know why.
2- Killers shouldn't be able to see us in the lobby and what items are we taking with us. Same way survivors can't see the killer.
Thx.
2- Killers shouldn't be able to see us in the lobby and what items are we taking with us. Same way survivors can't see the killer.
Thx.
Comments
but he's right with this statement. SWF IS incredible overpowered...
People still fear flashlights? Honestly, if you get a save, I'm high-five-ing you as I drop the survivor I'm carrying.
ooooh, thats why there is a gigantic handprint in the middle of your screen!
you should stop doing that, or your monitor might get damaged...
/Thread
Was referring to the complaints in the forum post made by the OP, but if you want to go off on a tangent that is fine, just make a new post.
A for effort though :chuffed:
2 exists because survivors have the ability to communicate and co-ordinate their loadouts. So it's fair the killer gets an idea what he's up against. It's a core part of the game's design and will likely not ever get changed.`
1) You really do not want Killers lagging. Have a Survivor host in KYF and you'll see what I mean, Killer is unplayable without them being the host. If they lag, they lose, their power and such gets interrupted and swings will connect when they shouldn't and won't when they should.
2) Absolutely ######### not. Killers have to see Survivors to pick what they should use. Survivors seeing the Killer would allow Survivors to counter what they're up against, so no. And if you complain about lobby dodging, seriously? Who cares, if you all have flashlights or boxes what Killer is going to play that besides a masochist? Survivor if easymode without items, I have hundreds on Jake alone and haven't used items for a year or 2, unless I get them in chests.
Nah i´m good, i´m enjoying my balance.
Killers can disconnect during the loading screen, so nice try. And if they do decide to stay then have fun getting tunneled.
And lag still happens in dedicated servers.
Killers are the host for a reason. Survivors benefit from lagging at times. We would not.
Yeah, cause you abused that mechanic. They wouldn't have time to switch to Franklin's or Lightborn in a second, so if they DC, good job, you just ruined the game, way to go.
Have fun getting tunneled.
I accepted your loaded lobby.
I camped you with Leatherface using Franklin's.
You raged end game.
Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-Luigi
Oh poor survivors, they can´t play a fair game, so they have to last second switch. Lets call the Waaaaaaaaaaaggggghhhhhhhh
right? who doesn't want to deal with mic squads and flashlights? where is their sense of adventure?
Oh yeah, ban those #########, ya go gurl!211!11234567890
Not like killer paid for the game and wants to have fun too.
I'd never disconnect myself from planet Rank 20 either, such a calm and beautiful planet. Very rich and lively, I might add.
Don't be a pussy and DC when killer camps.
Don't be a pussy and don't bring instaflashes, BNPs, crutch perks.
Don't be a pussy and don't play in that SWF easy game mode.
Don't you want a "challange"? No? So why the ######### you demand it from the killer? Killers has harder games than you anyway, they do not need to have it harder.
Yeah mate, whatever u say. Any survivor perk is a cruch perk for u killers, so funny.
And no, survivors shouldn't be able to see the killer.
Agreed, if it's balance they want killers shouldnt see our item loadout. simple as.
Only once they fix that last second switch bullshit. That isn't fair
They need that information, so not happening.