Should the Doctor have access to Ruin?
Personally, I think it makes Ruin, a perk that is obviously only intended to delay the survivors ability to escape, exponentially more affective and provides an unfair advantage.
Personally, I think it makes Ruin, a perk that is obviously only intended to delay the survivors ability to escape, exponentially more affective and provides an unfair advantage.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes...... Doctor should be allowed to use Ruin as Doc is very weak
Yes he should, like any other killer.
End of discussion.
I didn't realize it was so difficult to find Ruin.
Why wouldn't he be allowed to use a perk?
The real question is how can we make doctor a fun killer with interesting mechanics that don't make people want to gouge their eyes out while also simultaneously making him viable in high-elo.
On very few maps it can be tbf.
Doc is getting his rework soon. You won't have to suffer for much longer.
Docs fun to use but annoying to vs, hopefully the re work doesn’t swap them around.
While I agree his is a bit annoying specially when ruin is active with those random skill checks appearing in different all over the screen; he is one of the few killers I actually find scary to go against mostly because he looks scary and is creepy as hell and it feels like he han torment you even when you are not in a chase with him. He is the closest killer I'd consider to be closer to psychological horror, which is the horror genre I enjoy the most. I wish they didn't nerf him or anything. I don't know if he needs a buff, be he definetly doesn't deserve a nerf, because I've been able to escape and power the gates many times when going against doc.
What...
What? Lol sounds like someone isn’t too good at the game. Every Killer should be allowed to use any perk.
What did I just read?
That's like saying, SWF aren't allowed to use certain perks because they can poop on the killer and bully em.
Yeah..doc main will get to suffer..much easier for the cash cows