Stop nerfing everything survivor related

Hi.

I'm a survivor Main, and I am sick of this game by now. I'm tired of all the nerfs survivors have to deal with. First you took away most of the pallets, then changes to perks, pink brand new part changed, now insta heals are gone as well. (insta heals are supposed to heal you instantly and not give you a borrowed time effect after and only after the killer hits you within a specific time, if not, you're dead) I don't get it. Why!?

Why don't you get rid of moris or rare to ultra rare add ons from the Killers? Or nerf them..

Just stop with all the nerfs to survivors.

I am tired, really really tired.

And don't you dare to tell me to stop playing now..i love this game, I just can't handle another nerf.

Comments

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/817750#Comment_817750

    you had me until the mori part... Even I can acknowledge how OP and unfair moris are. At most the ebony one should do what the ivory one does. Theres no logical reason why we should be able to just remove someone from the match after just one hook - let alone remove all 4 after they've been hooked once. I dont understand the fun in that. Even with sweaty SWFs I like to win fairly.

    As for Hawkins - it has pallets but only one of them is actually safe. Any other pallet is an instant hit.

    Uh no, I've played killer in Hawkins against Red Rank survivors multiple times. There is a way to evade the killer by using multiple unsafe pallets as one continuous loop.

  • So irrelevant to the post and just attention seeking.

  • @sekkima said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/820203#Comment_820203

    As survivors, do you know genrush?

    Each survivor wants his 3 chases without tunnel or slugging but with the time of the gens that is not possible.

    I've had games where they destroy the ruin the first 10 seconds of start, and after 2 minutes they already have 3 gens (I'm talking about the survivors who use urban evasion, those who don't like persecutions) ... The time that you lose alone searching for them is absurd (By the way, I won this game with slugging at 4 and let them bleed on the floor as punishment).

    I usually use ebony when I see 3 toolboxes, they want to finish the game fast, just help them go to the lobby faster.

    Both parties have their unbalanced rights (infinites, haddonfield - balanced landing, ebony, genrush, keys).

    There are literally no infinites anymore. Nothing like the old days (and I'm very grateful for this)!

    It annoys me when I see other killers saying how they need moris because ruin gets destroyed or gens go too fast. If you cant play without risking losing ruin then dont play with it. Use dying light or thana/sloppy.

    Cant find survivors? Iron Maiden, Stridor, BBQ, Whispers, etc. Or just use headphones?

    And slugging all 4 and letting them bleed out? Thats a waste of everyones time - Including your own. Not to mention youre also losing bloodpoints in an attempt to punish people who likely went afk when all 4 were down.

    TL:DR - If youre still struggling with killer in 2019 then maybe you shouldnt be at your current rank...

  • @DeKillerKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/821912#Comment_821912

    Uh no, I've played killer in Hawkins against Red Rank survivors multiple times. There is a way to evade the killer by using multiple unsafe pallets as one continuous loop.

    Do you have a VOD of this - I would genuinely be interested in seeing how any survivor can pull that off. I know Hawkins can be a pain with BL but as for pallets I honestly cant see a complaint for it.

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/821914#Comment_821914

    Do you have a VOD of this - I would genuinely be interested in seeing how any survivor can pull that off. I know Hawkins can be a pain with BL but as for pallets I honestly cant see a complaint for it.

    Sadly I didn't record my gameplay but it was of a Claudette chaining a middle room pallet with the pallets outside in the corridors. The room was one of the storage areas.

  • @Warno221B said:

    Cannot take this post seriously. Couldn't stop laughing, survivors have only had a few things nerfed, which were needed. Killers have had much more nerfed and will probably be nerfed in the future.

    As a killer and survivor main, the killer side has had much more changes mostly nerfs. Most recently nurse was nerfed regardless of the fatigue she suffers after blinking. Most survivors are entitled as hell.

    This isn't exactly a fair argument to make, as of course there will be more killer related changes. Every killer within the game has their own add-ons, perk builds, and power where as survivors are all just skins of one another.

  • @Revansith said:

    Here is a thought. "No perk", "no item" and "no offering matches", the entire match is fought on skill with no buffs available to either side. That might make an interesting challenge.

    They recently did an altruism experiment with these rules and survivors got absolutely massacred. Survivors rely much more on their perks, items and add-ons than killers do.

  • Camping equals a lost game, and against a half decent team, no kill.

  • @Alis_Prospero said:

    I'm tired of all the elitist comments, this games community is disgusting.

    I'm sick of clueless whiners complaining from a single, ignorant perspective. This game is frustrating and can feel unfair to pretty much every player demographic but coordinated SWFs

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/817750#Comment_817750

    you had me until the mori part... Even I can acknowledge how OP and unfair moris are. At most the ebony one should do what the ivory one does. Theres no logical reason why we should be able to just remove someone from the match after just one hook - let alone remove all 4 after they've been hooked once. I dont understand the fun in that. Even with sweaty SWFs I like to win fairly.

    As for Hawkins - it has pallets but only one of them is actually safe. Any other pallet is an instant hit.

    Mori's are countered by Gen-Rushing or simply doing the purpose of this game and hiding

  • @Lufanati said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/820140#Comment_820140

    They recently did an altruism experiment with these rules and survivors got absolutely massacred. Survivors rely much more on their perks, items and add-ons than killers do.

    well duh because any camper will win when theres no BT. it doesnt supprise me in the least

1 2 ›