Dead by puns

Put your dead by daylight puns/jokes here, give everyone a good ol' laugh

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I'm not good at puns, so i Left them Behind.

  • I would tell you one, but let’s get everyone else’s first. Then we can Save The Best For Last.

  • I feel broken that I can't think up a pun but these are really good

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Puns are my Ace In the hole.

    I'm going to Monitor and Abuse the HELL out of this thread.

    I'll be exhausted but I certainly would be enjoying each one you do

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Puns are my Ace In the hole.

    I'm going to Monitor and Abuse the HELL out of this thread.

    You Predator.

  • Kudos to the OP of this thread! You are the Technican responsible for this pleasant Diversion. Just be careful not to Boil Over with laughter!

  • Not a pun but...

    How many survivors does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
















    I don't know, they DC before I turn the light back on 🤣🤣🤣🤣

  • Finally an oppurtunity to Prove Thyself!

  • Well if you want puns then Buckle Up because here we go. I mean I’m not the best at making puns, but we can Bond about it and I don’t like having a Breakdown over making stupid puns and everyone laughs at me. Sometimes when I make puns they Boil Over and go over the top or sometimes I tackle the puns Head On. Oh no... I’m having Deja Vu of precious bad puns I’ve made. It’s okay though because We’ll Make It. Man I’m making the bad puns, you wouldn’t want me slipping through cause I’m Slippery Meat. Oh say This is not Happening, My puns are going through the roof. Come on 8obot1c Wake Up! It’s time to Up The Ante. I can’t really think of any killer puns, but I’ll try to Bamboozle you with some good ones. I have Cruel Limits that usually aren’t the best. I’m sorry. (Hex:) No One can Escape Puns. You just gotta Play With Your Food. Maybe in a year people will look back at this and I’ll ask “Hey! Do you Remember Me?” And of course I’ve had to Save the Best for Last of the puns. I Hope you’ve enjoyed.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    Not a pun but...

    How many survivors does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

    I don't know, they DC before I turn the light back on ????

    Guess they weren't quite the Tinkerers.

  • Wow, I was wondering if this thread would Flip-Flop, but I’m in awe watching you all Fire Up! I’m already feeling a certain Solidarity with all of you! With enough Tenacity, this thread will never be faced with Dying Light.

    On a side note, I’m keeping Surveillance of how many puns here have disappointed me. So far, no pun in 10 did!

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/816336#Comment_816336

    If you don't think you're good at making puns, I wouldn't be too Fixated on it. Puns are Better Together, then everyone can join in the Camaraderie!

    It’s not that I’m bad at puns, I always feel like there are Spies from the Shadows laughing at me when I make them, I can make your choice, Fire Up more puns or make decent puns and keep a lookout, I’ll be All Ears.

  • I'm feeling hindered by my lack of pun skills haha

  • Now this is my type of thread it really is my Dying Light.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/816377#Comment_816377

    I feel like you're Poised to come up with a good one, at some point you'll Surge with creativity. It's not a Mindbreaker to come up with one....Sloppy Butcher.

    I'll just stay undetectable instead

  • Better than making things all mangled

  • Man i dont have the Brutal Strength in my brain to make a pun

  • I think I found out who are the Dads of the DBD community.

  • I see the OP is trying to make a Small game in this forum, but I think This is not happening

  • Due to the Enduring nature of these jokes, well fellas, We’re Gonna Live Forever!

  • You can’t contain the creativity here with any Cruel Limits. We’ve already broken through the Third Seal!

  • Lord, give me the Iron Will to endure this thread.

  • I wish I didn’t have a Breakdown when playing solo survivor, but sometimes teammates can really make me Boil Over.

  • Hopefully no one can ruin this thread

  • My potato teammates always devour my hopes of escaping . Thankfully, I can endure the pains of playing sole survivor with my inner strenght. This game is really better together with friends

  • I really HOPE people can stop RUINing others experiences with their own Self-Care Interest with their Distortion point of view. Everyone deserves a Second Wind.

    I think this puns is bad I really did thought I Save The Best For Last, but I guess not.

  • All these puns are making my brain overcharge.

  • My wife wants to have a baby so bad.

    I prefer to play videogames and know that This is not happening.

    Untitled Image


  • @Infinity_Bored said:

    My wife wants to have a baby so bad.

    I prefer to play videogames and know that This is not happening.

    https://gamepedia.cursecdn.com/deadbydaylight_gamepedia_en/5/58/IconPerks_thisIsNotHappening.png?version=60553649c84a7c1295473549e0c5000f

    Don’t be so sure buddy. Before you know it, you’ll have a new Entity in the house. Then you’ll only be able to play games when you get a Babysitter.

    Ooooh! You could always drop the lil guy off at your Mother’s Dwelling!

  • Puns often make people Mad enough to Grit their teeth. Like they have an Iron heart and the Will to not laugh.

  • @DeKillerKiller said:

    I think I found out who are the Dads of the DBD community.

    You don't have to be dad to Breakdown in laughter at some of these. XD

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/816336#Comment_816336

    If you don't think you're good at making puns, I wouldn't be too Fixated on it. Puns are Better Together, then everyone can join in the Camaraderie!

    It's a good way to Bond to each other.

  • This thread might get a bit of an Overwhelming Presence here, not to mention the Mad Grit you need to make some of these puns. Gimme a minute, I feel a Second Wind coming on.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Puns are my Ace In the hole.

    I'm going to Monitor and Abuse the HELL out of this thread.

    Trying to be a Leader? You'll need more than just being Streetwise. You're going to have to Up the Ante. You'll need Tenacity to be the best. Trust me, I'm not going to create any Diversions here. I'll take on your challenge Head On. This isn't just me trying my best. I'll get a Second Wind after your response. Try me, I have the Inner Strength.

    This thread's going to Bamboozle some people, but that's puns for you. I understand if you have some Infectious Fright from reading this. It'll place some Cruel Limits.

  • @PyroDude said:

    All these puns are making my brain overcharge.

    Sorry for my lack of empathy, I'm not a good leader, but show some resilience, we'll make it, you're not a lightweight are you? I think it's time to prove thyself that you're no slippery meat with some botany knowledge, it no time for urban evasion, you need to get some adrenaline, or you'll boil over and lose your ace in the hole, that happens and you'll be on borrowed time needing some aftercare, stay alert and buckle up cause you're not dead hard, so dance with me and have a calm spirit, hope that there's no one left behind, or we must face this head on, I'm fixated on my inner strength, my object of obsession, and be street wise, or go to the pharmacy, those didn't make sense just needed a diversion, bit of a flip-flop really, but with an iron will I will up the ante or get left behind, no need to breakdown, I don't need a babysitter because I'm unbreakable, but this thread is always better together and we're gonna live forever, just need a window of opportunity for the next set of perks but fear I'll ruin it and cause agitation, in the mean time I'll get some barbecue and chili with a bloodhound, this comment is distressing but it's my nurse's calling, after that bad one I hear a bitter murmur, it's just the cruel limits that causes a dying light, let's all push through with brutal strength and nothing will devour hope, just don't go through the haunted grounds, in there you hear a huntress lullaby and then no one escapes death, just some mad grit to be at this point now, I'm hiding in an iron maiden, a mindbreaker but sometimes you got to make your choice, after leaving, I could hear whispers and I checked the nearby surveillance, I saw an unrelenting being cause thrilling tremors, but to bamboozle you all, don't play with your food, that was cheap, I don't expect you to remember me, im enduring this all with an iron grasp, but j saved the best for last as it's time to fire up the oven, in the thrill of the hunt and my train as a deerstalker, I got food, I felt like a predator and it must of felt an overwhelming presence, but I'm a sloppy butcher so the meat wasn't cut great, not that it matters cause there was a surge and I feel an unnerving presence, I hope I'm undetectable otherwise I think I might end up broken and mangled, if I'm lucky enough to escape probably still get a hemorrhage, the darkness has me blind, and I'm hindered after hunting, but little did I know I'll be left with a deep wound cause I was oblivious to the killer and got hooked, now to be a survivor and get free, get my flashlight and stun him, a medkit is nearby, should help with my injury, just need my toolbox and map and I'll make it out fine, oh no, I forgot my key, he is probably following me home

  • I'd love to come up with one but right now I'm busy with my slippery meat. 🤔

  • @Knuckles said:

    I'd love to come up with one but right now I'm busy with my slippery meat. ?

    You'r going to have to Make Your Choice

  • This thread is showing the evil within us

  • Let's have some more. I'm all ears.👂👂

  • My brain cells are hemorrhaging.

  • @Awakey said:

    My brain cells are hemorrhaging.

    Be careful, a bloodhound might be around

  • Well I'm no Doctor, but I think ya'll have the Carter's Spark.

    Well, that was pretty bad, looks like I'll have to give some Aftercare to whatever I might say next. I'm a Blackened Catalyst for bad puns, but my puns tend to cause a Discordance.

    I'm sorry, I'll put my Night Shroud and walk away D:

  • Most of these puns provide great Perks to our enjoyment, but do we have the Tenacity to leave the Small Game behind?

    It's time to Add-On a new layer of difficulty. Hopefully, if I fail, I'll have soft landing like in Dead Fly Mud. Please no Cold Dirt!

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/817802#Comment_817802

    There's no need for such Rancor. Yes, the puns can be Unrelenting, but We'll Make It. It just takes a little Mad Grit. No need to Fire Up, that's what led to Franklin's Demise.

    They say laughter is the best Self-Care, and let's just say I have A Nurse's Calling.

    I'm DCing from the matrix.

  • Don't be Fixated by bad puns, cause We're Gonna Live Forever.

‹ 1 2