Oh boy! Thank you for reawakening this thread! I think you’ve made an accurate Appraisal of this gem! Looking back through the old posts here has flooded me with a Surge of nostalgia!
I couldn't let this thread pass without contributing. Must be my Punderer's Instinct 😏
Not bad at all - thank you for joining the Main Event here!
I’ll admit, I’m a little nervous. Lately when I see old threads resurface, they’ll be deleted from the forum a short while later. This one is living on Borrowed Time.
I understand though - some people hate puns. Reading this thread would be like walking a Trail of Torment. Still, I really hope the mods don’t resort to such Desperate Measures!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My puns are of the abyss, don't worry they are kept under very cruel limits
Do pick up lines work?
I may not be strong and silent like Myers
I may not be a freak in the sheets like Freddy
But baby like a good Billy' I'll make you go down.
Well now you've gone and done it! We're just clowning around, but your Coulrophobia is evident!
Now those of us with an Insidious streak are gonna Tunnel you! And don't expect it to be a Furtive Chase either. No, we're gonna come at ya Dead Hard!
We're not trying to be mean though. It's just for the Thrill Of The Hunt!
As long as it's a joke or pun then yes, and I that was a good one
Watch out screaming like that may give the rest of us an Infectious Fright!
Dad: Should we grill up sausages with the BBQ & Chili?
Me: Eww! No! That’s the Wurst!
cease.
AHHHHHH
Sorry bud. You’ve become our Object of Obsession!
Join us, we'll live forever, you get all the aftercare you could ask for, and you will no longer need to fear the whispers
Exactly! It may hurt at first, but it’s not a Deep Wound, just a Scratch Mark. It’s not like you’ll Hemorrhage or anything!
Join us and we’ll have a Basement Party! I’ll bring the Bloody Party Streamers!
I'll bring the escape cake
Well I sure hope that you have Deliverance then!
It’s a personal decision. You have to Make Your Choice.
This was left behind
i completed a gen it really brighten my day
Oh boy! Thank you for reawakening this thread! I think you’ve made an accurate Appraisal of this gem! Looking back through the old posts here has flooded me with a Surge of nostalgia!
Not bad at all - thank you for joining the Main Event here!
I’ll admit, I’m a little nervous. Lately when I see old threads resurface, they’ll be deleted from the forum a short while later. This one is living on Borrowed Time.
I understand though - some people hate puns. Reading this thread would be like walking a Trail of Torment. Still, I really hope the mods don’t resort to such Desperate Measures!