4 hours Hatch-stand-off. [UPDATE : SHOW IS OVER, SURVIVOR LOST]
What do you think ?
It's still going.
P.S.: I'm not here to advertise the guy, I actually barely watch/know him. But I found this hilarious and worth sharing.
UPDATE : Claudette died! https://clips.twitch.tv/OddScaryLemurKevinTurtle
Comments
He better at least win it this time -_-
Just ######### hit him. It's been going 4 hours because your ego is too big to take a 3k even if it's a 2 pip.
For the person streaming it's actually getting him views and donations and subs since people are sympathizing with his struggle. No one who isn't using it to their benefit should do this, if anything that survivor is dumb as hell. No such thing as bad publicity
Why? They both don't have to be there if they don't want to be.
Also this
Seriously 4 ######### hour standoff means you have your head too far up your own ass. If he's milking people for money on top of that he's a scumbag as well. I have no sympathy for him.
He isn't milking people, he isn't asking for anything, it got him views and people got hyped because he did this, it was good marketing, maybe not your cup of tea but clearly it worked.
I don't think he wants the sympathy. He's done long standoffs before when his viewership wasn't that high. I think he does it because his roleplaying character gets a kick out of it. The extra donations is just a bonus.
It's over, CLADETTE DIED!
https://clips.twitch.tv/OddScaryLemurKevinTurtle
HE WON!
seriously though you seem pretty mad over something that doesn’t affect you. You don’t have to watch.
Total time :
4 hours and 5 minutes!
Because it's mind boggling how greedy some people are. The fact he streams it and gets paid is even more abhorrent. Everyone in this thread is sympathizing for him when he can just hit the guy and still 2 pip. But oh no, because he is killer we should feel bad for him. I don't sorry. He came here looking for sympathy (and to promote his stream which is against forum rules IIRC), I'm all out.
Why do you watch people stream? I watch to see people do things I can't / won't do. So if he chose to do a stupid standoff, I laugh and support that nonsense.
Also dummy, he didn't promote his steam, he is Portuguese and fairly well know streamer, someone else posted it. He wouldn't self promote you knob
Still doesn't change the fact he is milking people for money by doing nothing on a stream for 4 hours. RIP OFF
REJOlCE
Milking ? He's not forcing anyone.
I think you got the term "milking" wrong. Especially if people enjoy what he provides as an entertainer. And I gotta say, he's rather entertaining.
Wow......._
I like a 4k as much as the next killer main, but holy crap man!
I mean..I think I did a ten minute hatch stand off once...after that I just sorta slap them on the ass so they'll jump in.
Last time I was at a hatch stand off, the Hillbilly stayed there moving, but I went to take a ######### and watched 3 YouTube videos before a friend logged on to play and I decided to get killed.
He's salty because he doesn't like it when killers show how stupid and in need of changing the hatch is. Anytime someone mentions that the hatch is survivor sided (duh) he froths at the mouth, rambling And slurring in a stupor, repeating the words "EZ 4K"
Oh, killer mains always make VALID complaints about being underpowered and how survivors have too many "Jail free" cards yet they are completely okay with the current hatch problem giving the survivor a "Jail free" card.
Here's my rework for the hatch stand off:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/6083/the-hatch-fun-fair#latest
Just remove the hatch for gods sake.
I would have just given up tbh, 7k points not worth 4 hours of my life
4 hours? That guy must have nothing to do IRL.
Hopefully, the Claudette report the Killer to get him banned using his own evidence, once a survivor found the hatch it's mandatory for the killer to let him go if he is not then he is holding the game's hostage
WHAT?????? LOLZ
The Killer is doing all that he can do, kill the Survivor. The survivor however has other things he could have been doing, like a gen and then the doors.
But really this situation should not happen. They need to find a way to make these endgame stalemates into something else.
The hatch stand-off isn't holding the game hostage btw.
Why the ######### would you do this.
I think it must be an obvious troll, no one is really this #########.
......
......
Could say the same to the survivor who waited 4 hours just to escape.
Be careful to see both sides of your argument.
Can't "milk" people who are choosing to watch this for 4 hours. They lose nothing by watching it and lose nothing by not watching it. By your logic everyone everywhere are being "milked".
Devs plz make hatch lockable to not torture these poor killers. Look how much they have to suffer ;(
To everyone who is complaining about Lefty staying in the standoff for four hours, you do know that he's trying to stay in character, right?
Survivor is an asshat too, my point is that I have no sympathy for players that do this. It's your own problem if you get stuck in a hatch standoff, stop blaming the game. It's getting fixed, just hit the guy/jump in and get it over with.
He's milking people for sympathy money. "Oh boo hoo I'm in a hatch standoff for so long". Sits on a stream for 4 hours and does nothing. It's a scam.
Most big streamers are like that. If you want to change that, support small streamers. The Media Lounge section has plenty of them.
It's all in the roleplaying and that's why I love Lefty to death.
Prime example of personalty > 'skill' streamers.
DbD could benefit from more of these.
I'm a long time supporter of Lefty. And I have to say - you have him pegged all wrong.
Lefty is nothing more than a reflection of the dark souls that he faces daily. And I'm glad he won that one.
I'll make it a note to toss him another donation later today, and he will continue to get my Twitch prime.
He's probably one of the most "Fair" killers out there - getting mad at him for highlighting how broken the hatch is is just silly.