Open challenge to the devs

guess I have to make a point...

I challenge the devs to 10 match’s.

they can stream it as proof this is totally doable.

in those 10 match’s the dev they choose at the start of the match must get 3 safe unhooks during egc.

they can use w/e they want as far as items and perks

hell they can bring back old instant heals for this if they want.

i will be playing my main wraith.

i will not be using a mori or noed.

they must win 1 of 10

I must stop all 10 to win

a win isn’t 4 escapes or kills but rather said player gets credit for the 3 unhooks during egc

they can pick the map idc

if they can do it everyone sees its possible

if I win they have to listen to us and change it.

to avoid unfairness as I said I’ll play wraith

or if you want I’m sure @GrootDude would gladly take my place and let you meet his leather face.

o and I’ll tunnel and camp.

what do you say devs wanna show everyone it’s possible?

Tagged: ModTrusted

Comments

  • Bruh, if the win condition is doing 3 safe unhooks during EGC, you have the entire game in your hand. Just don't hook anyone, ez 10 win in a row.

  • @YaiPa

    no I’m not doing that I’m gonna try to kill them all. I’m just trying to show them just how hard this can be even swf can’t control this one.

    the idea is to play like normal and see if they can pull it off or get them to admit it’s overboard.

  • It has already been stated that some of these challenges are just placeholders for the time being and that we're keeping an eye on the feedback about them, which is why some of them seem extreme.

  • @Mandy said:

    It has already been stated that some of these challenges are just placeholders for the time being and that we're keeping an eye on the feedback about them, which is why some of them seem extreme.

    This here:

    The game is always changing and evolving.


    OP, if you want to help point the developers in a good direction, in your opinion, what are some fair level 4 challenges? 😁

  • Hey Cardgrey, I’m actually pretty rusty rn from getting bored with killer and I don’t even have a pc. Plus I’m sure the devs and myself don’t have time to plan such a thing.

  • @GrootDude said:

    Hey Cardgrey, I’m actually pretty rusty rn from getting bored with killer and I don’t even have a pc. Plus I’m sure the devs and myself don’t have time to plan such a thing.

    Once again... Imma laugh my ass off when T4 is actually released, only for ppl to find the challenges they're whining about arnt even there. Game devs have been known to troll players who are looking at info they arnt suppose to be seeing yet.

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/805310#Comment_805310

    This here:

    The game is always changing and evolving.

    OP, if you want to help point the developers in a good direction, in your opinion, what are some fair level 4 challenges? 😁

    Uh, not it isn't lmao

  • Not like you will stand behind the one hooked while cloaked. 😉

    You are also stating the Devs can complete 5 gens against you. 😊

  • @LordGlint said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/805348#Comment_805348

    Once again... Imma laugh my ass off when T4 is actually released, only for ppl to find the challenges they're whining about arnt even there. Game devs have been known to troll players who are looking at info they arnt suppose to be seeing yet.

    I mean it's not like somebody data mined the challenges. They are shown when you beat all the challenges in tome 1.

    I'm hoping they are placeholders but it's certainly reasonable for people to be upset and think they are genuine since they're in the game for all to see.

  • @Mandy said:

    It has already been stated that some of these challenges are just placeholders for the time being and that we're keeping an eye on the feedback about them, which is why some of them seem extreme.

    Sorry, but they aren't just "placeholders" they were tested in the PBE and got feedback on it and I am pretty sure, that if they wouldn't get such a backlash right now, they would have been implemented exactly as they are stated.

    A simply comming soon would be a nice placeholder without upsetting the playerbase or simply put the number to ??? or X.

    To me it looks like a 2 steps forward one step back maneuver to sell something atrocious while keeping face and selling it as: "look, we listen to you!"

    But I don't blame the devs. I still believe they have the best intentions for their game and they get some pressure from some higher ups.

  • @Cardgrey said:

    guess I have to make a point...

    I challenge the devs to 10 match’s.

    they can stream it as proof this is totally doable.

    in those 10 match’s the dev they choose at the start of the match must get 3 safe unhooks during egc.

    they can use w/e they want as far as items and perks

    hell they can bring back old instant heals for this if they want.

    i will be playing my main wraith.

    i will not be using a mori or noed.

    they must win 1 of 10

    I must stop all 10 to win

    a win isn’t 4 escapes or kills but rather said player gets credit for the 3 unhooks during egc

    they can pick the map idc

    if they can do it everyone sees its possible

    if I win they have to listen to us and change it.

    to avoid unfairness as I said I’ll play wraith

    or if you want I’m sure @GrootDude would gladly take my place and let you meet his leather face.

    o and I’ll tunnel and camp.

    what do you say devs wanna show everyone it’s possible?

    I just did this challenge "3 save saves" last night. Mind you I'm playing at rank 9 right now. Sure I don't see this being overly common but the trapper would hook and myself and the other rando stayed behind. It was a back and forth of BT hook saves. Of all the "tome 4 challenges" I find the easier one.

    Edit: To clarify Id on't mean this challenge is "completed" but rather I already met the conditions of the challenge.