Do you like the new engine?
Really the only change i can see in visuals is that the killer shack, some small brick or wooden walls's lights have gotten very strong beam which i like really, but i wanted some global visuals as well.
Really the only change i can see in visuals is that the killer shack, some small brick or wooden walls's lights have gotten very strong beam which i like really, but i wanted some global visuals as well.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
for me frieddy's dream world looks a bit darker now
I literally haven't noticed any difference lol
The stain doesn't go through walls anymore
I heard
The strong beams from the walls lights are most likely lighting issues and are not intentional. Overall the game looks worse just like it did initially in the last engine update.
yeah ive noticed the lighting looks weird especially in the room on rancid abbatior with the bodies
Haven't noticed much, but then again I'm on ps4.
Lol, when was the last engine update again?When legion came out?Devs don't care about atmosphere.
As long as the game does not become darker, I simply dont like it. There is no atmosphere playing in Daylight.
I don't like that when you're healing another survivor, you hold your hands about 2 metres above their back rather than actually touch them.
The Killer masks with lights for eyes look a lot better I think. They used to look cheesy as hell, but now they look subtle and cool.