So with the Nurse nerf...
I was wondering what people would think if the buffed her base movement speed. It's currently 96%. If they buffed it to 105% would it help to off set some of her lose. I know it wouldn't come close to fully compensating for it. But I think it might be helpful.
Comments
She is still the best Killer. Does the best Killer really need Buffs?
It would be very helpful, at the moment she only got one crappy UR to make her faster without making her legion.
No she is still as strong as before, the 4s cooldown only give the survivors a head start to juke better. Add-ons are still strong even if most think it's not.
I just played my first game with her post-rework and it's honestly not much different than before.
With the changes she is slower than a 4.6 killer in map transversal. This is using one blink to move around the map.
Against a base Nurse just keep your distance and force her into long blinks.
Maybe, if she wasn't still the #1 killer.
If a nerf makes something go from S tier to B tier or something giving them something to compensate makes sense, when it at most takes a killer from undisputed SS tier to S tier that's not really needed.
You've got a fair point, I personally feel that her base movement speed should be increased to make up for the recharging of her blinks, I understand she has a UR that increases it, but lets be honest; who's going to use that add-on when her other add-ons have better benefits? I'm against her blinks having a 'Double Cooldown' (fatigue, and recharge) but I feel that they should have increased her base fatigue time if they wanted survivors to have a greater chance of winning the chase against her
Her base ms should at least be on par with survivor if you ask me. She will still lose distance if survivors cut corners sharp due to the hitbox size difference.
This. I've found range increase to be almost mandatory now. Good survivors have the base range down to a science and can essentially hold W across the entire map.
Spirit is stronger now. And much easier to master aswell.
What ticks me off is that her movement speed was left untouched.
Like..why would I even want to learn her, now? if I can't MLGPro the blink 100% of the time, I'll miss, suffer Fatigue to move slower, then recover and STILL be slower than a Survivor.
There's 0 room for error because she can't manually catch up. Why would any new player want to learn a Killer that HAS to be top 1% of skill, or you lose? There's 0 mid-play.
What freaking person felt they could slash her Blink use by 50% or more and not give her at least base Killer move speed?! Her move speed was slow because she could spam her Blink.
Now she can't spam, so she needs movement speed! This is not hard to understand, Devs!
But of course it's a Killer nerf; they'll 'look at' Nurse again after Legion, sometime in April 5019.
I don't think they understood how much harder it would be to find survivors at her speed without being able to utilize blinks rapidly. Or maybe that was the intent. Either way, it feels bad because there really aren't perks to find healthy survivors at short range outside of Infectious Fright. Whispers gives you a general idea, and Discordance only tells where people were. But it's super fun to chase Discordance procs around the map and then walk around at 96% while everyone pulls a Houdini. I give up most of the time once a survivor goes immersed around a gen. If I don't see them peel off, it's not worth the time investment to flush them out. You get two blinks to hopefully see them, and then you have a fatigue and cooldown period where they re-position themselves to gain distance. I've reached the point where I'm moonwalking L-wall/T-walls as Nurse when I think a survivor might be there. Well thought-out cooldown.