No Mither & Vigil Exaustion Change
So this post got deleted while I was trying to edit a spelling error, so here it is again.
This is is a pretty basic change for both perks, and it’s simply to have both perks make you able to regain exhaustion while running; however Vigil will still be the only one to have the reduction percentage. Why I’d want this is because both of these perks are negatively affected by the exhaustion change when they really don’t need to be. It also makes their usefulness semi-mute.
For No Mither with the upcoming exhaustion nerf, you should be able to use Dead Hard multiple times in a chase because you can only take 1 hit. When you can only take 1 hit before being downed, it’s vital that you have the proper things to last as long as possible because of how vulnerable you are. I realize that not everyone uses DH with NM but it’s a synergy, and being able to use an exhaustion perk more than once in a NM chase is a challenge so I think it’s not that drastic of a thing to do.
With Vigil, it either needs to be buffed value wise or have the before meantioned ability to regain it while running. I don’t think giving Vigil this ability would be an issue because it’d make you have a choice between using it and taking up a perk slot just to have the ability to run and regain exhaustion, or not take it but have a free slot to take another perk you’d want more. Also if you’re within 8 meters of a running survivor without Vigil, they’ll regain exhaustion too.
Those are my thoughts and I’m interested on what you think.
This is is a pretty basic change for both perks, and it’s simply to have both perks make you able to regain exhaustion while running; however Vigil will still be the only one to have the reduction percentage. Why I’d want this is because both of these perks are negatively affected by the exhaustion change when they really don’t need to be. It also makes their usefulness semi-mute.
For No Mither with the upcoming exhaustion nerf, you should be able to use Dead Hard multiple times in a chase because you can only take 1 hit. When you can only take 1 hit before being downed, it’s vital that you have the proper things to last as long as possible because of how vulnerable you are. I realize that not everyone uses DH with NM but it’s a synergy, and being able to use an exhaustion perk more than once in a NM chase is a challenge so I think it’s not that drastic of a thing to do.
With Vigil, it either needs to be buffed value wise or have the before meantioned ability to regain it while running. I don’t think giving Vigil this ability would be an issue because it’d make you have a choice between using it and taking up a perk slot just to have the ability to run and regain exhaustion, or not take it but have a free slot to take another perk you’d want more. Also if you’re within 8 meters of a running survivor without Vigil, they’ll regain exhaustion too.
Those are my thoughts and I’m interested on what you think.
Comments
Please stop asking for No Mither buffs.
If you don't like the perk, don't run it.
It is not meant to be a "good perk", it's meant to be a niche perk.
There are certain people with dedicated builds that do well with it, but it is not meant to be a survivors go to perk.
Most people forget that the whole perk denies any one shot powers.
What's the point of taking MYC if the survivor gets downed in one shot anyway?
Are you kidding me?
There is a global nerf to avoid survivor from using exhaustion perks twice during a single chase and you ask for NM to to be able to use DH TWICE and dare telling me you are NOT asking for a buff???
No mither is designed to screw you, it's there purely as a "hard mode". Stop trying to get it changed.
No Mither it's a challenge perk, its supposed to be difficult.
Vigil it's okay as it is, maybe adding a bit meter range, but the perk is good by itself.
"Long chases" are the main problem for killer!
Chases in general take way to long.
That's the big thing about "gen rush"; chases take to long, gens are done to fast. Put both together and the result is "gen rush".
Before you say anything, I don’t think the above idea I stated should happen, but it is something that would make the perk actually used for afflictions and not just for exhaustion. However I do still want my original suggestion for Vigil to happen, possibly with 1 revision; that being that it would have a value buff (between 25% and 40%) and allow you to regain exhaustion while running, HOWEVER you still can’t regain it in a chase. I’d be fine with either what I suggested originally or the revision if they actually go with this Vigil idea.