Is spine chill affected by new undetectable status?
No
No, in fact now spine chill counters jumpscare Myers completely
Thank you you just calmed a friend down.
I cant believe I still have some friends who think Premonition is better.
@DrVeloxcity said:I cant believe I still have some friends who think Premonition is better.
@DrVeloxcity said:
Lol, that debate lasted pretty much the entire first year of DbD.
A lot more people prefered Premonition.
Premonition is kinda bad, it needs some small buffs.
@Todgeweiht said:No, in fact now spine chill counters jumpscare Myers completely
@Todgeweiht said:
How so?
Because it works now. It didn't before
Spine Chill actually got buffed.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No
No, in fact now spine chill counters jumpscare Myers completely
Thank you you just calmed a friend down.
I cant believe I still have some friends who think Premonition is better.
Lol, that debate lasted pretty much the entire first year of DbD.
A lot more people prefered Premonition.
Premonition is kinda bad, it needs some small buffs.
How so?
Because it works now. It didn't before
Spine Chill actually got buffed.