Syringe Buff
Make it more like Brand New Part.
Syringe and the Styptic not consume the medkit.
Brand new part doesnt eat the toolbox, so why should the syringe?
Make it more like Brand New Part.
Syringe and the Styptic not consume the medkit.
Brand new part doesnt eat the toolbox, so why should the syringe?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Would be good with the current state of the UR and the styptic.
They're not going to buff something they just buried.
*Sad Legion Sounds*
Isn't it super frustating at this point? The devs nerf stuff which was already fine (literally noone said that the nerfed insta heals are still to strong) and they still nerfed it even more while stuff we wanted to get buffed/reverted gets even more nerfed (like Nurse has some addons nerfed even more and her basekit is nerfed even more aswell).
It's as if the devs don't care about any feedback we give and they decide no matter what we want.
At this point I really think they are just trolling us.
I wouldn't be surprised if they nerfed instaheals because they nerfed Nurse a little bit more.
on the topic of syringes, do we get revealed via nurses calling if the syringe effects are ongoing?
That would be awful
No. I feel like the Syringe on the PTB was fine, and the increased time was just way too much. It should go back too being 8 seconds, since it was rewarding as a survivor too use it right, and killers had counterplay since they could see they had a limited time too down them/pick them up.
Pretty dumb I think. But hey doing a great job.
It’s extremely weak for an ultra rare add-on now. I honestly can’t think of a practical use for it as a 7000 BP item. It’s too risky to use in a chase. I’d rather bring a ranger medkit plus Botany if I’m going to be healing teammates. I guess best case scenario is you pop it on yourself and get to do a gen while healing?
I mean if u think about, its basically an extra perk slot if u get a poop med kit plus syringe, cuz the way syringr works now is a lot similar to second wind, so u can have 4 perks, and for the item its basically an extra perk with the perk being second wind but better cuz it's a syringe and only needs 16 seconds rather than 34 and requiring for u to heal someone to the equivalent of one full health state
I’ll make my point as a survivor main who plays the meta.
with this patch devs touched elements of the game that were a bit overpowered like nurse and instaheals.
both ruined the experience of the counterpart where insta heals especially if the whole team run were insanely gamebreaking. On the other hand nurse was by far the strongest killer in the meta and ignored all the mechanics to counter a killer.
So by far this has been a tradeoff where survivors will probably have more interesting matchups and killers will ALL benefit from instaheal nerf which was a big deal especially against m1 killers therefore you might expect less viable killer to show up and be good at higher ranks.
that said, the nerf nurse had was nothing so terrible she still is a strong killer.
The next thing I personally hope for is a revisitation of ebon mori and brand new parts.