Now Devotion has somewhat of a purpose!

Now, when you gain exp and another Player level, you get a rift fragment! At least that's something, now leveling up overall has a purpose :D

...This post is kinda small since that's about it...

(Btw, I mean player levels and devotion overall, not just devotion levels. And past player + devotion levels don't add to the rift, it's only new player levels + devotion levels now...)

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Do I get them for my past devotion levels too? I’m still updating.

  • @GrootDude said:

    Do I get them for my past devotion levels too? I’m still updating.

    No, sadly not.

    I mean, not really sadly cause... if we did we'd finish the entire tier list for this rift lol...

  • Can I get my 100+ fragments now? XD

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    Can I get my 100+ fragments now? XD

    For past devotion levels no sadly not.

  • That's cool but crap, I literally just got my first devotion level ever last night. I would have not played my last few game as if I knew this was going to be a thing.

  • @FireHazard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/797250#Comment_797250

    No, sadly not.

    I mean, not really sadly cause... if we did we'd finish the entire tier list for this rift lol...

    True lol

  • I can dig it! Today has been remarkably fun for me as Killer ^0^ Dunno if I've jus been lucky with some potatoes, but the last handful of matches have been really chill, getting Archive Challenges completed, my Dailies and unlocking stuff. About halfway through the first Rift page/level and if this is the kind of pacing I can expect, give or take a lil.... Then I'm on board for this.

  • It's something small but it's enough for now yeet

  • By 'devotion level', do you mean each time you get your Player Level up in general?

    I can't imagine a single Rift Shard being a compelling reward every 100 levels.

  • @Viracocha72 said:

    That's cool but crap, I literally just got my first devotion level ever last night. I would have not played my last few game as if I knew this was going to be a thing.

    No, I mean player levels i'll edit it sorry.

  • @Superyoshiegg said:

    By 'devotion level', do you mean each time you get your Player Level up in general?

    I can't imagine a single Rift Shard being a compelling reward every 100 levels.

    I meant player levels yes, I edited it above.

    Each new player level gives you a rift fragment! I think higher the levels the more fragments (But that's unknown atm)

  • @Nikkiwhat said:

    I can dig it! Today has been remarkably fun for me as Killer ^0^ Dunno if I've jus been lucky with some potatoes, but the last handful of matches have been really chill, getting Archive Challenges completed, my Dailies and unlocking stuff. About halfway through the first Rift page/level and if this is the kind of pacing I can expect, give or take a lil.... Then I'm on board for this.

    Now we can do things YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Oh okay cool. Well that is pretty damn nice then.

  • @FireHazard said:

    Now, when you gain exp and another Player level, you get a rift fragment! At least that's something, now leveling up overall has a purpose :D

    ...This post is kinda small since that's about it...

    (Btw, I mean player levels and devotion overall, not just devotion levels. And past player + devotion levels don't add to the rift, it's only new player levels + devotion levels now...)

    So not Devotion level, more of every time I level up?

  • I know! Now player levels and devotion have... a purpose at least. It's better than having no purpose at all.

  • It wasn't awarding iridescent shards until the game I just played. I wasn't getting them or progress to level up devotion for the past five hours. I only realized it because I spent them all last week in the shrine. Now it seems to be working.