Not receiving Auric cells when unlocked
Completed some parts of the premium and should have received 90 Auric cells but I have gotten none even though they are unlocked. Is anyone else facing this issue?
Thank you in advance for your response and time.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
@MandyTalk, is this an issue?
DBD 76?
Maybe they should've delayed the event even longer.
Edit: NAH gotta get that cosmetic out asap for Max profit.
Yeah I have it too
I got scared for a second when I saw it
Strange. I'm getting mine.
I'm at tier 7 and unlocked my 75 so far.
What platform is this happening on please?
Xbox one and thank you for your reply
What platform you play?
I’m also having the same issue and I’m on xbox one as well.
I've passed this information to the team and they will look into it.
Im having the same issue on xbox one.