Why does anyone care? There's no incentive to rank up. You get nothing out of it if you're on console and PC just gets a few achievements but nothing in-game.
Until the devs add a good reason for me to rank up, I'll never care what rank I am. I just play to play.
Why does anyone care? There's no incentive to rank up. You get nothing out of it if you're on console and PC just gets a few achievements but nothing in-game.
Until the devs add a good reason for me to rank up, I'll never care what rank I am. I just play to play.
bloodpoints>pips
From the survivor side I've found purple ranks are the most enjoyable. The game is better when your team isn't a bunch of idiots.
From the survivor side I've found purple ranks are the most enjoyable. The game is better when your team isn't a bunch of idiots.
On PS4 purple rank is still full of idiots, they don't have the skill to rank up and the game makes it to easy for them to get a safety pip to de-rank.
Why does anyone care? There's no incentive to rank up. You get nothing out of it if you're on console and PC just gets a few achievements but nothing in-game.
Until the devs add a good reason for me to rank up, I'll never care what rank I am. I just play to play.
bloodpoints>pips
I rank up from being a good player, problem is too many people also rank up from being bad players so you can't escape the stupid.
i played rank 1 solo every season. also this one but i came to the point where i want to be lower rank bc of matchmaking. so i try to help the team and depip whats pretty hard in itself but honestly i play like trash atm and still pip. still in red ranks. so mby its easy for me to pip bc of my game experience. but i also watch many streams where players arent even able to leave green ranks. mby 2 different world. regarding this i think the pip system is easy for more experienced players and totally fine for lower ranks
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Uuuh... No?
Its already heard enough to get into red ranks as solo survivor
red ranks?
yes and im just tired of getting potatoes
uhhhh just a question
*Hard
uhhhh just answering it?
Once you hit purple you have to play pretty decent to continue to rank up.
It has ben done twice in the past for survivor and each and every time it just made finding a match at high ranks take a silly mount of time.
It would be nice but in practice it just hurt the game.
Honestly
Why does anyone care? There's no incentive to rank up. You get nothing out of it if you're on console and PC just gets a few achievements but nothing in-game.
Until the devs add a good reason for me to rank up, I'll never care what rank I am. I just play to play.
bloodpoints>pips
From the survivor side I've found purple ranks are the most enjoyable. The game is better when your team isn't a bunch of idiots.
On PS4 purple rank is still full of idiots, they don't have the skill to rank up and the game makes it to easy for them to get a safety pip to de-rank.
I rank up from being a good player, problem is too many people also rank up from being bad players so you can't escape the stupid.
i played rank 1 solo every season. also this one but i came to the point where i want to be lower rank bc of matchmaking. so i try to help the team and depip whats pretty hard in itself but honestly i play like trash atm and still pip. still in red ranks. so mby its easy for me to pip bc of my game experience. but i also watch many streams where players arent even able to leave green ranks. mby 2 different world. regarding this i think the pip system is easy for more experienced players and totally fine for lower ranks
+1 most of the people at rank 1 is Pepegas
way to Easy to pip