Spirit vs Hillbilly

I like both Spirit and Hillbilly but everyone has a debate on who is better. Well I'm here to settle this debate. Personally I prefer spirit. I know I might be biased by saying that because I main her but she is very unique. If you want to know why I like spirit then look at my other post of my main killer. So yeah what are your opinions? Who do you prefer and why?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Spirit got good anti-loop, so she's better.

  • As much as i love spirit, hillbilly has the ability to end chases very, very quickly.

  • Spirit CAN be looped, but you need to be a very experienced Survivor.

    Billy is just an M1 Killer in jungle gyms lol

  • The spirit, a chase is essentially over once she gets one hit in, Billy you can loop him for three gens if he doesn't have bamboozle.

  • @Rinthespooki said:

    As much as i love spirit, hillbilly has the ability to end chases very, very quickly.

    Spirit can literally get hooks WITHOUT chasing survivors.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/793242#Comment_793242

    Spirit can literally get hooks WITHOUT chasing survivors.

    Soo you just walk around as spirit without hitting a survivor (starting a chase) because survivors will hook themselves?

    (Im not counting beads because most survivors i faced with beads get more vigilant after someone gets nabbed early in the game from a gen)

  • @Rinthespooki said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/793271#Comment_793271

    Soo you just walk around as spirit without hitting a survivor (starting a chase) because survivors will hook themselves?

    (Im not counting beads because most survivors i faced with beads get more vigilant after someone gets nabbed early in the game from a gen)

    Grabbing people is always possible at any rank even without addons. Scorpionz has done it a lot recently despite being a dedicated Pig main. Another instance of getting hooks without chases (I said without chases not without hitting survivors) is when they're healing and your basic Nurse's Calling Beads Spirit phases right to them resulting in downs without triggering the chase mechanic. Happens at any rank as well regardless of how "vigilant" people are. It always happens at some point during a game.


    Also Hillbilly can be looped by any mediocre survivor. Spirit can not.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/793277#Comment_793277

    Grabbing people is always possible at any rank even without addons. Scorpionz has done it a lot recently despite being a dedicated Pig main. Another instance of getting hooks without chases (I said without chases not without hitting survivors) is when they're healing and your basic Nurse's Calling Beads Spirit phases right to them resulting in downs without triggering the chase mechanic. Happens at any rank as well regardless of how "vigilant" people are. It always happens at some point during a game.

    Also Hillbilly can be looped by any mediocre survivor. Spirit can not.

    "Happens at any rank" either survivors you played against are really, really bad or you are making that up.


    As for hillbilly, he can instadown you quickly before reaching a pallet,loop or a jungle gym.

    Not only that, he has by far the best map presence due to his ability not having a cooldown and the speed.

  • billy has very high skill cap hes not loopable as many other killers but spirit is way better for eg this russian guy dominates with billy

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeLgG2kh_H0

  • Well, I have to say that I prefer Billy. For me he's more fun to play as and especially to play against. But I guess this is more about "who is stronger" and in my opinion it's clearly Spirit. I think Billy is much more easier to counter and to loop while looping Spirit is more based on luck and if one falls for the trick of the other. It can also be fun, but it can also be frustrating.

  • By miles and miles