what does teabagging mean to you?
to me, it means "f**k you. i have no respect for you." just how i see it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Depends on the context. If someone does it when they drop a pallet on me or at the exit gate, it's definitely a taunt. If I'm a survivor and my fellow survivors teabag at me when we meet up, I participate in the sacred teabagging ritual of greeting.
Ah that feeling when a survivor misses you when he drops a pallet, teabags, then turns around and steps right into your trap.
They want to let me know that I'm having trouble catching them and want get in my head so that I throw the game tunneling. I simply move on to another survivor, waste some pallets and get a hook. Go back and now our tbagging buddy has no clue which pallets are up, they won't have time to tbag now.
BM at a pallet or exit gate
Hello or LOL everywhere else
It means tunnel and camp me
It means "I'm 12, have tiny pecker, broken ego, dad that abuses me and always drunk mom. Also my classmates are using me as their sex-slave in the school's bathroom and I can't do anything about it, so I try to boost my ego here, in the game".
hum,.................. wow............. just.....................wow..............
As a killer its usually a big giant middle finger. but it depends on the context.
It means that the tbagger wants attention. If the situation allows it and I am not behind too much, I will give him that attention, carry him to the hook and show my appreciation.
I only tea bag at the exit gates to some sad camping, tunneling waste of space killer that's been beaten.
It depends, I have rescued survivors off hooks and we both have the same idea, RUN IN THAT DIRECTION lol. I get it, it wasn't intentional, if I do it I apologize going "brilliant minds think alike" BUt there are times when its done to distract the killer from his tunneling.....It varies. Those who do it intentionally, sometimes its obvious and they go on a separate list called sacrifice when play killer...do not let live....
I don't know why but it means nothing to me. I don't remember if I get triggered by tbags in this game at all.
It's taunting. No more, no less.
Aka getting camped if caught.
yes, the entire community for this game.
To me if you tbag you are wasting precious seconds in a game where time is a factor. I kind of laugh when i see people do it especially if im waiting to pop in evil within 3 at just the right moment.
Hilarious though at you criticizing me for disliking a certain playstyle when 95% of this forum is people complaining about play styles. Thanks for the laugh.
Now with saying that I don’t see them “teabagging” more like shaking their booty so I always shake my head up and down as if I’m enjoying it (like the perverted killer I am)
that isn't what you said last night. quite the opposite really.
theres nothing wrong with either camping nor tunneling at the right situations.