why aren't killers slugging decisive):
Sincerely a sad man trying to use a get slugged build
Sincerely a sad man trying to use a get slugged build
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Most do? There has been a post that pops up about how slugging shouldnt counter ds
LOL don't you hate it when you pack Tenacity and Unbreakable, but the killer won't leave you on the ground?
xbox killers don't I just want my slug build to work
Slugging seems to be much more common at higher levels. So rack up those pips.
Oh I'm rank 4 i guess people just take it more
Out of curiousity, what does your Slugged Build look like?
Depends on the situation. Sometimes it makes more sense to just eat the DS.
All I'm using is tenacity unbreakable and decisive and borrowed time because reasons
It's funny because I've started using Unbreakable along side DS lol.
I'm a Nurse main I just will eat your DS lol.
It literally doesn't matter it buys you maybe 10-15 seconds. As it should.
I eat em too. No reason not to. I don't have to deal with em in the endgame then.
Because when I try to they jump in a locker instead :( It's okay though I camp the locker until it runs out.
DS is a stupid, immersive-breaking perk anyway. It promotes circling around your prey for about a minute, usually at the end of a game, before you pick them up. Very boring when a counter to a perk is to camp a dying survivor.