Usually bloodpoints and having as many survivors escaping as possible. (I don't care if I personally die as long as it makes sense from a tactical point of view.)
It's generators. If we don't fix them, we can't escape. I can't trust the randoms to do it, so someone has to. Also, I'll do everything I can to save someone from entering the struggle phase on their first hook.
It feels so nice when you're working on a gen early, and other gens actually go off. This tells me: ok, this group came to play. I will also do totems and heal others.
I kind of dread the hook save. 9/10 times, I'll arrive to save and there's another survivor doin the same. It's in this moment i feel our team momentum has taken a hit. Cause who the hell knows what that 4th person is doing.
Really depends. i enjoy good chases and like to have fun. but if i see that my mates are only farming hooks, care only about theirselves and dont care about objectives or others i get pissed. then my priorities shift over to full anti-mate. god sometimes i hate people...
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not dying... generators, points.... not dying lol
In regards to what?
Depends
gens, taking hits, healing, unhooking and so on...
My priority is ....... have fun!!!๐
Usually bloodpoints and having as many survivors escaping as possible. (I don't care if I personally die as long as it makes sense from a tactical point of view.)
Myself escaping > teammates
It's generators. If we don't fix them, we can't escape. I can't trust the randoms to do it, so someone has to. Also, I'll do everything I can to save someone from entering the struggle phase on their first hook.
Pulling people off the hook, and gens.
Pipe and find good things in the boxes to grow up my inventory :3
I'm more gen focused or at least I try to be...but sometimes I'm just potato...
It feels so nice when you're working on a gen early, and other gens actually go off. This tells me: ok, this group came to play. I will also do totems and heal others.
I kind of dread the hook save. 9/10 times, I'll arrive to save and there's another survivor doin the same. It's in this moment i feel our team momentum has taken a hit. Cause who the hell knows what that 4th person is doing.
POINTS
I GOTTA CLEANSE ALL THEM TOTEMS
GOTTA GET EM UNHOOK POINTS
Really depends. i enjoy good chases and like to have fun. but if i see that my mates are only farming hooks, care only about theirselves and dont care about objectives or others i get pissed. then my priorities shift over to full anti-mate. god sometimes i hate people...