Simple Clown fix to make him feel less weak.(Hotfix)
@Peanits Please can you tell the team to remove the slowdown while throwing bottles.
Clown have a lot of potential to become one of the best m1 killer out there. Three thing make him weak which you certainly know.
1). The slowdown : The clown slow himself down (1-2s)to slow survivors (2s by default up to 3s with purple ether), This don't seem to be a major factor on why the clown is bad. In reality it is one because you potentially lose 2s of your time each time you throw a bottle.
2). Reload Time : I don't know the exact reload time but he take at least 4-5s which is way too long. nerfing the add-ons a bit and reducing the base reload time will make clown in a better place for sure.
3). Base Kit : Clown have 4 bottle, Intoxication outside gas cloud last 2s , gas cloud last 5-6s which isn't bad but could be increased a bit, His bottle reduced ms by 15% which on paper sound strong but is not (at least not with the slowdown).
How could you resolve it in a future patch or hotfix.
1). Hotfix : Simply remove the slowdown and increase the intoxication effect to last 3s instead of 2s.
2). Balancing patch : Reduce the reload time to 3,25s instead of 5s , increase the intoxication effect , rework some add-ons ( tatoo-middle finger ,Sulphuric Acid Vial are the worst add-ons).
Or could simply remove the slowdown and add him a secondary ability which allow the clown to drink a bottle which grant him Faster ms and/or action/vault speed.
With all that being i would be grateful if the slowdown would be removed.
Comments
Make clown have bottles that charge over time to refill instead of having to manually reload
Yeah, I think drinking it would not help him...
he is not human in entity world. so why not ?
Take the recharge on Nurse blinks... and move them to Clowns bottles. Everyone's happy.
https://media.makeameme.org/created/move-this-over.jpg
In the lore he's a drug/alcohol abuser so I wouldn't be surprised if he took a swig or two...
Clown is in a bether Spot then Legion
He'd have tried his masterpiece on himself to see its effects, that's for sure.
As for Clown buffs, I 100% whole-heartedly agree that the slow-down he suffers whenever he throws a bottle needs to go away.
Since I am basically a broken record at this point, I am just gonna pull up a few buff suggestions that I like;
The hindered add on needs to become base, reduce his slowdown from bottles a bit and let him reload a bit faster.
Personally the only thing I would change is the reload, it's definetly too long considering he only got 4 bottles at base. It would be nice if the reload time depended on how many bottles you have.