Jeff Perk Change Ideas!
Distortion: Start the trial with 3 tokens. Every time your aura would be shown, you soend a token to hide your aura, scratchmarks, and breathing 6/8/10 seconds. Regain tokens with Safe Unhooks.
Aftercare: Ever time you unhook, protect(tion hit), or heal another survivor to full, or if they do the same to you, your auras are shown to each other. Can see up to 1/2/3 survivor auras before hooked.
Breakdown: Getting unhooked or saving yourself from the hook breals the hook and reveals the Killer's aura for 4/5/6 seconds.
If you unhook a survivor within the killer's Terror Radius, the hook breaks and they see the killer's aura for 4/5/6 seconds.
Comments
Distortion: Breathing isn't as big an issue, since this perk is mainly a counter to BBQ, but gaining tokens back is the buff it needs.
Aftercare: It's fine, I don't think it needs a buff personally, since if you're playing right, then you'll never get hooked and it'll work.
Breakdown: That's a nice QOL change.
It's not a QOL change, it's a direct buff.
With Distortion and Aftercare, I did want to find ways to make them just that little bit better.
Distortion though, I made sure to add the "regain tokens" part.
Well, it's already niche enough, so I guess you're right... that might make it a better Babysitter though.
Distortion... mm, I don't know. A complaint people had with Distortion when it was on the PTB originally was that it didn't just counter Barbeque, it completely destroyed Barbeque.
I don't know if I like the thought of a perk that regains tokens that easily. Needs to be harder tbh.
Aftercare is mostly fine.
Breakdown, can't agree. Will definitely be abused by elite Survivor teams who are trying to get away with unsafe hook rescues. (This was ALSO a big complaint on the PTB; How it could be possibly abused by SWF groups.) I don't mind a Breakdown buff, but please think this one over, @StarMoral