should tbagging at the exit gate bannable? or at the very least be punished?

tbagging while the game is still going is annoying for killers but there's still a chancew can catch the one who tbag and punish by face camping if you desire it, but those at the exit gate, you really can't do anything about it and it always been something really annoying, obviously you can ignore it and such, but it's jsut annoying to see some survivors being dicks, of course sometimes it's deserved like if you manage to counter a face camp leather face and all 4 escape then yea it's kind of justified, but doing it for free is really annoying, so could it be punished in any single way? like if you tbag at the exit gate you like 100 points in each categories each time you croutch when you are within 16 meters of the killer or something, or simply get a warning and can't play for 10 minutes, just something to really affect those who tbag for really no reasons but to be as-holes,


tbagging always been toxic in my book, on both side, many see it that way as well and many don't, it depends of the person, some get annoyed by it and some don't, but if we can PARTLY find a way to solve this free toxic behavior, it would be just nice for both side (killer like amanda or ghostface)

Tagged: ModTrusted

Comments

  • Get Ghostface and t-bag them back ;)

  • Is this OP trolling guys?

  • Just t-bag them back by not gong to the door.

    And "watch" as they desperately try to get your attention by vaulting over and over.

    @Carlosylu said:

    YES! IT SHOULD BE PUNISHED LIKE THIS!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaJBxHZ4O3w

    Tbagging a spirit at the exit gate while injured...

    IMG_20191022_100837.jpg


  • @Alice_pbg said:

    Just t-bag them back by not gong to the door.

    And "watch" as they desperately try to get your attention by vaulting over and over.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/779198#Comment_779198

    Tbagging a spirit at the exit gate while injured...

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/636/YGV06GTJZT3V.jpg

    I know! at least he should've done it close enough to the exit! I was shocked he didn't DC though, LOL

  • Second thread I see from this person that looks to instigate discourse between the survivors and killers.

    I'm starting to believe it's just all about the bait... But I'll bite.

    Answer is: No.

    Is it kinda rude and toxic? Sure, but it shouldn't bother you unless you let it.

    It's not different from face camping or hitting people on the hooks for BM.

    Banning for any of these actions is petty and not worthwhile.

    Just take the L and next time you see them in lobby be sure to bring a shinny Mori along ;)

  • Just push them out.

    Or turn your favorite jam on and watch a good twerk fest!

    lul

  • I’ve said it once I’ll say it again this community is waaaaay to sensitive.

  • @Mandy said:

    This is definitely not something that I can see ever being bannable, when I play killer it's not something that bothers me either. If it's by the exit gate then I just try to get an extra hit on people - all extra points are welcome...sometimes you are able to coax them out far enough to even get a down on them - especially when they don't realise you have quite a few stacks of STBFL built up 😏

    This. I love when this happens.

  • I'd rather some sort of counter to survivors waiting on that threshold of escape, that won't leave until you hit them and they fall through to saftey

  • @FrenziedRoach said:

    I like "butt dancing" personally.

    “And now your butt dancing! Very Mature I’m leaving!!”

  • @Frosty said:

    I'd rather some sort of counter to survivors waiting on that threshold of escape, that won't leave until you hit them and they fall through to saftey

    I mean, then you get BPs for the hit soo...

  • Yes, but I'd rather the sacrifice. Just one of them things that really grinds my gears. If a downed survivor couldn't crawl through for 5 seconds after being downed, I'd be happy

  • @Mandy said:

    This is definitely not something that I can see ever being bannable, when I play killer it's not something that bothers me either. If it's by the exit gate then I just try to get an extra hit on people - all extra points are welcome...sometimes you are able to coax them out far enough to even get a down on them - especially when they don't realise you have quite a few stacks of STBFL built up 😏

    I remember using BW on a survivor who was doing a lot of butt dancing, and she (and a few others) were doomed to the EGC. 😂

    Blood Warden is the tbagger's worst nightmare!

  • All i want in this game is for my killer to be able to lift one leg and do a Micheal Jackson spin.

1 2 ›