Spirit + Mori + Pip

Prayer beads needs a rework, this addon is simple free win for killer.

Survivors don't deserve lose pip in mori scenario, is simple unfair.

That's it

Comments

  • I always depip against a mori anyway because I suicide on first hook and take whatever points I got

  • Prayer Beads should be an UR add-on. However, I've never had an issue with moris.


  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    I always depip against a mori anyway because I suicide on first hook and take whatever points I got

    Ah, the new way to ragequit without getting banned for it; suicide on the first hook and still screw over your team.

    Man up and either win or take the mori. I seriously believe people who DC or suicide on their first hook should have whatever BP they earned given to their teammates.

    'But Centrum! How can the game tell if it's a newby or someone suiciding?'

    It can't. But new players will quickly learn not to try getting off the hook before losing out on too many points. Or they will struggle in phase 2. And thus the punishment will no longer affect them. It will only affect badlads who ragequit via suicide.

  • @Centrum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/776228#Comment_776228

    Ah, the new way to ragequit without getting banned for it; suicide on the first hook and still screw over your team.

    Man up and either win or take the mori. I seriously believe people who DC or suicide on their first hook should have whatever BP they earned given to their teammates.

    'But Centrum! How can the game tell if it's a newby or someone suiciding?'

    It can't. But new players will quickly learn not to try getting off the hook before losing out on too many points. Or they will struggle in phase 2. And thus the punishment will no longer affect them. It will only affect badlads who ragequit via suicide.

    how do I win if 9/10 you get insta moried off a hook jeez very fun totally not a waste of time

  • @Awakey said:

    Prayer Beads should be an UR add-on. However, I've never had an issue with moris.

    That won't really help though. It's effect is still just way overpowered. It really needs a nerf.

  • @Centrum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/776228#Comment_776228

    Ah, the new way to ragequit without getting banned for it; suicide on the first hook and still screw over your team.

    Man up and either win or take the mori. I seriously believe people who DC or suicide on their first hook should have whatever BP they earned given to their teammates.

    'But Centrum! How can the game tell if it's a newby or someone suiciding?'

    It can't. But new players will quickly learn not to try getting off the hook before losing out on too many points. Or they will struggle in phase 2. And thus the punishment will no longer affect them. It will only affect badlads who ragequit via suicide.

    Wow what an "ENTITLED" survivor. You think people have to stay and play crappy games because you say so... The hold "screwing over your team" is an entitled opinion sir. If you are a good runner this shouldn't be a huge issue to you. Second you probably think it's being helping if your teammate is sitting on a hook being camped or being tunneled off hook, don't you? You know people wanna play the game too not just you. Its not fun being tunneled, camped, and slugged or Moried whatever the reason my be every other/single game. People wanna earn points just as much as you do AND people have a right to leave a match if they aren't happy. If you don't like it deal with it. There are hundreds of more games ahead of you and plenty of people are bound to leave match at some point.

  • @Centrum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/776228#Comment_776228

    Ah, the new way to ragequit without getting banned for it; suicide on the first hook and still screw over your team.

    Man up and either win or take the mori. I seriously believe people who DC or suicide on their first hook should have whatever BP they earned given to their teammates.

    'But Centrum! How can the game tell if it's a newby or someone suiciding?'

    It can't. But new players will quickly learn not to try getting off the hook before losing out on too many points. Or they will struggle in phase 2. And thus the punishment will no longer affect them. It will only affect badlads who ragequit via suicide.

    "Entitled survivor" Right here lads...

  • @MissGamer456 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/776281#Comment_776281

    Wow what an "ENTITLED" survivor. You think people have to stay and play crappy games because you say so... The hold "screwing over your team" is an entitled opinion sir. If you are a good runner this shouldn't be a huge issue to you. Second you probably think it's being helping if you teammate is sitting on a hook being camped or being tunneled off hook, don't you? You know people wanna play the game too not just you. Its not fun being tunneled, camped, and slugged or Moried whatever the reason my be every other/single game. People wanna earn points just as much as you do AND people have a right to leave a match if they aren't happy. If you don't like it deal with it. There are hundreds of more games ahead of you and plenty of people are bound to leave match at some point.

    Wow. What universe do you live in that you can say that THINKING OF YOUR TEAM is entitled?

    Rage quitting, be it actual DC, or hook-suicide, is selfish and entitled. You're saying 'My enjoyment of this game is more important that the enjoyment of 3 other Survivors & a Killer.'

    If you're going to DC or hook-suicide because you don't like an item the Killer brought in; don't play. It's not YOUR right to say 'I don't like <insert item/perk here> so I'm leaving and screwing my team over'

    So don't try calling ME entitled for claiming the enjoyment of FOUR OTHER PLAYERS should be considered in mine, and your, actions. Because you're flat out wrong.

  • @ad19970 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/776237#Comment_776237

    That won't really help though. It's effect is still just way overpowered. It really needs a nerf.

    I feel like making them rare enough will solve the problem.

    Run Spine chill. It's useful against everyone, not just Spirit.

  • @Centrum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/776329#Comment_776329

    Wow. What universe do you live in that you can say that THINKING OF YOUR TEAM is entitled?

    Rage quitting, be it actual DC, or hook-suicide, is selfish and entitled. You're saying 'My enjoyment of this game is more important that the enjoyment of 3 other Survivors & a Killer.'

    If you're going to DC or hook-suicide because you don't like an item the Killer brought in; don't play. It's not YOUR right to say 'I don't like <insert item/perk here> so I'm leaving and screwing my team over'

    So don't try calling ME entitled for claiming the enjoyment of FOUR OTHER PLAYERS should be considered in mine, and your, actions. Because you're flat out wrong.

    Wow. What universe do you live in that you can say that THINKING OF YOUR TEAM is entitled? You're not thinking of your team you thinking of "Wow if that guy was here i could've escaped BLAH BLAH BLAH

    'My enjoyment of this game is more important that the enjoyment of 3 other Survivors & a Killer.'

    Actually yes, my enjoyment is more important than yours. Why? Because just like you I also paid for this game to enjoy and have fun and if you're not having fun you can go find another match were you can have fun.

    It's not YOUR right to say  'I don't like <insert item/perk here> so I'm leaving

    You're right it's not my right to say , I don't like <insert item/perk here> People can use whatever they like, but I have a right to not like it and If you don't like something you shouldn't be force to play against it.

    screwing my team over

    This isn't true at all. If you have the right tools and skills you will be fine.

    Learn to deal with it MAN UP... Like you said.

  • @MissGamer456 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/776341#Comment_776341

    Wow. What universe do you live in that you can say that THINKING OF YOUR TEAM is entitled? You're not thinking of your team you thinking of "Wow if that guy was here i could've escaped BLAH BLAH BLAH

    'My enjoyment of this game is more important that the enjoyment of 3 other Survivors & a Killer.'

    Actually yes, my enjoyment is more important than yours. Why? Because just like you I also paid for this game to enjoy and have fun and if you're not having fun you can go find another match were you can have fun.

    It's not YOUR right to say  'I don't like <insert item/perk here> so I'm leaving

    You're right it's not my right to say , I don't like <insert item/perk here> People can use whatever they like, but I have a right to not like it and If you don't like something you shouldn't be force to play against it.

    screwing my team over

    This isn't true at all. If you have the right tools and skills you will be fine.

    Learn to deal with it MAN UP... Like you said.

    You do realize that disconnecting can get you banned, which means that no, you don't have a right to just leave if you don't like an item or perk.

    DC = Ban means the Devs themselves have said your argument is wrong. Suiciding on 1st hook is just a way to DC while avoiding a ban. And you don't have any right to do it. You're whole argument is wrong, and the fact that DCing means a ban is the only counter argument I really need to make.

    You're wrong, man up, and stop 1st hook suiciding. Either play the WHOLE GAME or stop playing. That means accepting keys and moris and perks,even the ones you don't like.

    Or. Stop. Playing.

  • Lol. If you suicide on the hook, you're definitely screwing your team over. How is this even an argument?

    I think we've all played a game where some schmuck disconnects or suicides super early and if the game went from winnable to not so much.