Killer that owns you vs a killer you own..
What killer do you fwwl like you can run forever. The one you say i got this. On flip side What killer do you see and say welp im dead.
For me i get happy when i see a nurse or billy and just have a ball... Ya alot of times my cockiness can get me. But give me that long open stretch and they mine.....
Flip side i see a doc and im like well im dead... Use to be the huntress... Her hatchet use to snipe me no matter what i did...
Comments
Woo typo never post when u just woke up
I'm pretty good at looping most of the killers. The only one that gives me hard time is spirit.
I have a very hard time against Ghostface. I dunno why, I just play terribly against him.
Killer I own? Spirit easily. Plague is also one I play really well.
I tend to have a really hard time vs the hag.
But I destroy most Ghostface's I face.
When i see Spirit i'm dead. I don't played enough against her.
Demoigoargoan is my favourite to run away from.
I do good against Nurses, but if I see a Huntress I immediately die inside.
I get yelled at to serpentine. Im like what tbe heck ya think im doing lol
every time I go against the Plague, I loop her for at least 3 gens. But I enjoy Nurse the most cause I rarely play against her (Ps4) and I like playing against Billy too.
I have a hard time against Huntress cause I like looping pallets and windows and she can easily cut those off
I die facing Myers EVERY time, every other player I'm ok and can loop them
Trapper cuz i always fall in his trap
billy ! M1 me <3
Both Spirit, my main build gets me killed all the time against her but using an anti-spirit build and seeing them so confused as to where you went is too funny.