What killer has the worst cosmetics?
I made a poll about what killer gets the best cosmetics, but what about who gets the worst?
Tagged:
Trusted
I made a poll about what killer gets the best cosmetics, but what about who gets the worst?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The Hillbilly's outfits are cack.
There are some nice parts eg the roast cow's leg, the tapped rifle and the dead rabbit belt...but the heads are just trash. They look more comedy than horror. Facial hair doesn't suit him. It could work with Trapper but it looks silly on 'billy.
I have to agree on Billy, he gets all the Joke-Skins. Thats why I would probably never bother to buy a Hillbilly-Skin and stick with the P3-Skin.
I choose Plague. Her cosmetics are not bad looking, but they all look the same to me. Therefore, I like Default Plague (or P3) the most.
Exactly my thought process on the Plague! ‘‘Tis why she is the only killer I haven’t bought a cosmetic for xD
10 bucks for some chains.. yeah no.
I don't really find any lacking, but i've heard the most complaints about Hillbilly actually, so i'll do that one.
Billy's outfit aren't any scary, just meme at this point. Plus only the body/head pieces are actually cool, most of the legs pieces aren't barely worth the purple rarity (like ranger billy, shotgun billy)
The hillbilly cosmetics =jokes
(Except the hallowed blight skin)🎃
He seriously does not have one good skin
I don't think they're terrible, but the only piece that makes me go "Yes!" is the blue jacket & hat from Bloodstaned Sack.
i dont think they are all bad, but i am getting really annoyed when i see he has like 5 purple skins, yet not a single one of them is obtainable for free!
the only one you can get for free would be the green one, which is just ugly.
I think all his cosmetics are so similar nothing really crazy
I don't know why but always when a "funny" skin comes, it goes to billy. Honestly his prestige looks best.
yeah, that too...
imo some of them are too goofy - like the summer one. others like the car mechanic are ones i really like...
but yeah, they all kinda have the same theme to them. would be cool to see an "undead monster" themed skin for billy imo (similar to the Trappers "Neptunes Failure" skin.
As of right now, I'd probably say Hag... but withering blight changes this. A lot of cosmetics just don't look good on console... and that's my main issue. Although, her common cosmetics can actually help her blend in to her environment on darker maps...
Plague. Her skins are super boring; even the new halloween one is pretty lackluster imo.
I really like the idea of Hillbilly wandering the country side and stealing outfits from people he kills, but I dont think any of the outfits look very good. The facial hair just looks terrible.
Myers is the only one who currently has no cosmetics at all, I believe. Of course, that is about to change, but even taking the new cosmetic into account his are still the worst. I don't think they could have dressed him in anything less intimidating than a nightie if they tried.
Freddy has the worst since he doesn't have any outside of prestige levels. On top of that, his base skin is garbage since it's not Robert England's Freddie's. I want Dream Warriors, Freddy vs. Jason, or New Nightmare skins.
I love cosmetics in the game they just add a little something for me, I feel like plague could have gone so many ways but it was all so similar, nurse has some really aesthetic cosmetics and fun too.
Hag is also a little under looked in my opinion, I think the ladies might need a little more love.
Please no more Dollar Tree costumes for Billy.
The only good thing Hillbilly has is weapons.
F R E D D Y
K R U E G E R
Lisa has been in the game for a VERY long time, and she barely has any cosmetics. And, discounting her new Halloween one, the ones she does get are mediocre at best.
For those complaining about Krueger, seriously? He's licensed, and licensed skins take a while, cut them some slack.
Y'all who are saying Plague are crazy.
They both look great and still fit her character, unlike a bunch other cosmetics in the game.
The plague by far, all of her stuff is super unmemorable and looks the same. It might just be because I don’t play her (at all) but I think her stuff is just bad.
I also don’t understand all these people saying Billy’s stuff is bad, it looks great. A little goofy sure, but that’s partially why I love his stuff.
all of billy’s are completely bland and have little variation for $10.
But the Plague’s stuff is even blanderer (in my opinion) and isn’t even worth $1. At least all of Billy’s stuff looks vastly different and unique even if the colors are fairly similar for some of the cosmetics.
he was just released and the first thing they do is throw some chains on him?
Yeah, I was hoping for more for her anyway. : /
They just are boring and this coming from a Hag main.