Why are other survivors allowed to stop me from pulling myself off of the hook?
All I want to do is get the trophy for pulling myself off the hook fifty times and it is way too hard already without other survivors stopping me. It's ridiculously hard to activate Deliverance or up my luck enough to make it possible, but no matter how well I do, someone will just come take away the chance. Would it break the game to not allow them to do that?
Comments
I had this problem, though getting hooked first when I brought Deliverance was a bigger problem than a survivor interrupting me when trying to use it, but it did happen.
I finally got the achievement by equipping Slippery Meat and burning chalk pouch offerings. If you make sure you get hooked in the basement or at the top of the Thompson House or just very far away from any other survivor, you should be able to avoid getting pulled off early.
I'm already doing all this, plus I have Ace's perk so I can pull myself off without Deliverance sometimes, but the other survivors not letting me is still frustrating.
If you start the animation before they start the "save" animation then you will finish your unhook attempt/deliverance as a priority.
Yea i had a rough time myself whwn i was going for the trophy. Had alot of sandbaggers. I finally got it when the exits were open and the gods of luck granted me the 4% to leap off the hook and ruush out the exit gate.
Where did you get this from?
Dude Whenever I see someone trying to unhook themselves I usually think it'd because they want to die on the hook, so duh I'm going to stop you.
Playing the game. If I'm unhooking myself or my friend is unhooking themselves (as we try to kobe to avoid giving them saves) no "unhook" prompt appears for the one wanting to save.
You shouldn't be able to
Well then people can do it without the prompt
But I don't know that.
Well now that I've told you you shouldn't be able to, you know
Not ingame though
You can just remember, plus it's not like they're going to change it so you can still ######### over other people anyway
Unhook in the killers face and move on to the next match.
Even once I moved on to this there's been a couple people that waited right next to the hook to screw me
Wow thanks for that strategy now I can ruin 50 different games just so I can get one achievement.
It's clearly what the devs want
Yeah, I did this. If survivors are going to farm you in front of the killer anyways, might as well make progress on your achievement. If it's really bad run DS and Unbreakable with it.