Open your profile comments

I did a week or so ago and I love the salt so far!

Just do it!

Comments

  • Stop creating drama.
  • Stop creating drama.
    Stop whining about what I do.
  • Stop creating drama.
    Why, he's good at what he does.
    Honestly he interests me far more than I like to admit.
  • Lowbei said:
    Stop creating drama.
    Stop whining about what I do.
    So it’s whining when someone disagrees with your toxicity and prefers to view things as positively holistic for this game and the community. I see what kind of person is on the other end of this thread, good day.
  • Lowbei said:
    Stop creating drama.
    Stop whining about what I do.
    So it’s whining when someone disagrees with your toxicity and prefers to view things as positively holistic for this game and the community. I see what kind of person is on the other end of this thread, good day.
    Beautiful. That sentiment was so stupid.
  • Lowbei said:
    Stop creating drama.
    Stop whining about what I do.
    So it’s whining when someone disagrees with your toxicity and prefers to view things as positively holistic for this game and the community. I see what kind of person is on the other end of this thread, good day.

    be sure to let me know how you feel on my profile wall.
  • There's no better way to "stop creating drama" than starting drama by posting about stopping it.  It's like posting "I wont dignify this with a response".
  • @Lowbei Thought about doing it on steam.

  • apparently some new mod got salty at me lol

    they will come around
  • @Lowbei said:
    apparently some new mod got salty at me lol

    they will come around

    Genuine question, what happens when you get put behind bars? Do you have a limit on comments or something?

  • Haha naughty corner for @Lowbei
  • @Lowbei said:
    apparently some new mod got salty at me lol

    they will come around

    Genuine question, what happens when you get put behind bars? Do you have a limit on comments or something?

    nothing really. cant post more than once every 2 mins, but who does that anyways?

    its mostly just to show that the new mod @MandyTalk is not familiar with our forum or its residents.

    She will come around.
  • Lowbei said:

    @Lowbei said:
    apparently some new mod got salty at me lol

    they will come around

    Genuine question, what happens when you get put behind bars? Do you have a limit on comments or something?

    nothing really. cant post more than once every 2 mins, but who does that anyways?

    its mostly just to show that the new mod @MandyTalk is not familiar with our forum or its residents.

    She will come around.
    I’ll tell you who, Larry leatherfaces about SWF
  • Paddy4583 said:
    Lowbei said:

    @Lowbei said:
    apparently some new mod got salty at me lol

    they will come around

    Genuine question, what happens when you get put behind bars? Do you have a limit on comments or something?

    nothing really. cant post more than once every 2 mins, but who does that anyways?

    its mostly just to show that the new mod @MandyTalk is not familiar with our forum or its residents.

    She will come around.
    I’ll tell you who, Larry leatherfaces about SWF
    yeah youre probably right
  • Aww my poor Lowbei is trapped up behind bars.
    Shame he was entertaining till the bitter end.
  • Aww my poor Lowbei is trapped up behind bars.
    Shame he was entertaining till the bitter end.
    Worry not!

    ”No cage can hold him” - Dr Sam Loomis
  • I saw the trailer for the new halloween movie. When he gets transported to another prison he escapes. The bars are holding back the inevitable.
  • AshleyWB said:
    I saw the trailer for the new halloween movie. When he gets transported to another prison he escapes. The bars are holding back the inevitable.
    #freeLowbei lol
  • Lowbei said:
    Aww my poor Lowbei is trapped up behind bars.
    Shame he was entertaining till the bitter end.
    Worry not!

    ”No cage can hold him” - Dr Sam Loomis
    So hot
  • I used to have it open. Never got a single profile comment. Forever Alone.

    Also #FreeLowbei
  • Lowbei said:

    nothing really. cant post more than once every 2 mins, but who does that anyways?

    its mostly just to show that the new mod @MandyTalk is not familiar with our forum or its residents.

    She will come around.
    I'm waiting for you to get double bars lol. Wait is that even a thing? :)
  • Nickenzie said:
    Lowbei said:

    nothing really. cant post more than once every 2 mins, but who does that anyways?

    its mostly just to show that the new mod @MandyTalk is not familiar with our forum or its residents.

    She will come around.
    I'm waiting for you to get double bars lol. Wait is that even a thing? :)
    if not, it should be!