Where you're going. You don't need luck.
Lemme hop on my Xbox rq and hope I'm near green ranks and attempt to get in this "very fun" lobby! Just kidding I want no part in that Chaos XD
Totem hunting build activate!
@KillermainBTWm8 said:Lemme hop on my Xbox rq and hope I'm near green ranks and attempt to get in this "very fun" lobby! Just kidding I want no part in that Chaos XD
@KillermainBTWm8 said:
I'm sure the Survivors will have plenty of Fun™.
@Awakey said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/771156#Comment_771156I'm sure the Survivors will have plenty of Fun™.
@Awakey said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/771156#Comment_771156
I'm sorry to say the Survivors have something more powerful though!
@KillermainBTWm8 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/771159#Comment_771159I'm sorry to say the Survivors have something more powerful though! https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/935/1I8J44VXC2ZT.png
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/771159#Comment_771159
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/935/1I8J44VXC2ZT.png
Oh no! My only weakness!
Update: 4k'd my first game, 3 DH moris. @Boss would be proud.
Your luck has decreased for one reason...
Me and @Liruliniel faced someone with this build but we brought them to the Asylum, we lost but had fun. :)
@Awakey said:Update: 4k'd my first game, 3 DH moris. @Boss would be proud.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Where you're going. You don't need luck.
Lemme hop on my Xbox rq and hope I'm near green ranks and attempt to get in this "very fun" lobby! Just kidding I want no part in that Chaos XD
Totem hunting build activate!
I'm sure the Survivors will have plenty of Fun™.
I'm sorry to say the Survivors have something more powerful though!
Oh no! My only weakness!
Update: 4k'd my first game, 3 DH moris. @Boss would be proud.
Your luck has decreased for one reason...
Me and @Liruliniel faced someone with this build but we brought them to the Asylum, we lost but had fun. :)