Thought on BMing survivors?

Just want some input from the community on this subject

Comments

  • How ‘bout.... get over it LMAO  ;)
  • As a verb or noun?

  • i bm survivors all the time. its gud.
  • Is headbanging BM? How about binging my bong as the bleed out if they teabagged?
    Killer BM is hilarious. I'm not even mad if I'm camped if it comes with some good ol' headbanging or moonwalking at some point.  
  • How ‘bout.... get over it LMAO  ;)
    I think I found a BMing survivor
  • bowel movementing?
  • I only do it in retaliation. They teabag and click flashlights at me, I thwack them a couple times on the hook and nod at them for a while.

  • @ShrimpTwiggs yeah, I’m still waiting for a tbagging survivor at the exit gate with blood warden active lmao
  • I like teabagging when a killer is performing a mori.

    I'd like to think everyone is entertained by cinematic teabags.

  • I camp. simple.
  • @ShrimpTwiggs yeah, I’m still waiting for a tbagging survivor at the exit gate with blood warden active lmao


    maybe this will tide you over until then.  notice she died as soon as she was hooked.  her 3rd hook and teabagging was her way of saying "thank you".

    https://youtu.be/eBhW1B4Gcvo


  • @EpicFailTryHard YES. SO JUICY I LOVE IT SO MUCH
  • i was thrilled to administer such.
  • I think t-bagging is just a mindgame.  As long as killers keep letting it bug them, it will be a valid, if unsavory, tactic for distracting or otherwise tilting a killer.

    Just ignore it.  Don't let the douchebags win.
  • Amanda55 said:

    @ShrimpTwiggs said:
    I only do it in retaliation. They teabag and click flashlights me, I thwack them a couple times on the hook and nod at them for a while.

    When i play the huntress i use hooked survivors for target practice

    snipe camping, a new type of complaint!
  • Amanda55 said:

    @Lowbei said:
    Amanda55 said:

    @ShrimpTwiggs said:

    I only do it in retaliation. They teabag and click flashlights me, I thwack them a couple times on the hook and nod at them for a while.

    When i play the huntress i use hooked survivors for target practice

    snipe camping, a new type of complaint!

    Its really funny when i use iridescent hatchets and throw basement parties with insidious as well XD

    what a gangster
  • Lowbei said:
    Amanda55 said:

    @Lowbei said:
    Amanda55 said:

    @ShrimpTwiggs said:

    I only do it in retaliation. They teabag and click flashlights me, I thwack them a couple times on the hook and nod at them for a while.

    When i play the huntress i use hooked survivors for target practice

    snipe camping, a new type of complaint!

    Its really funny when i use iridescent hatchets and throw basement parties with insidious as well XD

    what a gangster
    oof! that last awesome got me to 250! only 3 others have that one @Clyde, @Jack11803 , and @not_Queen have 250+. time to race you goobers to 500!
  • @Lowbei , congrats ma dude.
    And bm can be used as a tactic. tho for trolling it's DISGUSTING .

  • I can't bring myself to camp, it's boring and I could be winning the game. I don't drop bags either, unless the killer is an absolute douche. Even then, I'd rather just move on.

  • You want the killers' opinion on them BMing survs or the other way around? Am i too stupid to get the question? Its not exactly clear in my opinion.

    My killers view is this. If they tbag in-game while the game has not finished and still gens to be done you are asking for trouble. I suggest you tbag at the exit gates where it is relatively safe and you can get away with doing your squats. With gens still to be done and you do it then you are asking for trouble. I will tunnel and i will reciprocate while i watch you die on the hook unless you are an exceptional looper. Nobody has, yet, managed to loop me for the entire game. So i will catch you and i will have the time of my life watching you die on the hook while i nod. That is fun. That is my fun.