Literally everytime I try to be nice
Every single time I think to myself, "I'm going to try a wacky build this time." "It's going to be a chill game." or "I just want to pip up and get out of green ranks."
Survivor burning Strode Reality Key:
Tagged:
Trusted

Comments
Right?! I think the game knows, and puts you against toxic folks when you're trying to be weird.
It's more amusing when we pull it off against these survivors.
lol I so agree. You know they are running balanced landing too. Strode just isn't a charity kinda map.. lol
I will say it is kinda funny for that aspect. But I can't wait til they fix it up. :)
Should we feel targeted?
dc. no one will blame u
Nope just superior if you pull it off.
This is what happend today when i decided to-am not gonna hook survivors.
I’m talking about the sins we committed in swf.🤭
We didn't even do the sabo build.
Survivors shouldn't be able to pick map offerings.
Just my opinion anyway.
We could try that.🤔😈