The Nea's put the blue hair, flashlight with good add-onds and a nickname like "I am toxic" thinking they are good. Then they start trying to bother the killer. they doesn't last more than 3 seconds in-chase. Or they are crutch with Urban Evasion all the match.
I think it would be a tie between Claudette and Dwight. Both tend to be what people start out as (Dwight is number 1 and Claudette is recommended for SC). I believe more people play as Claudette for stealth, though, leading to the possibility of more bad people playing as her, too. Jakes and Davids can also be pretty bad.
Always a Blendette. They lick the wall and self care in the corner and die within ten seconds of a chase beginning. Then they blow up generators and crouch away and I get spotted and get hooked. Then I get farmed by Blendette.
For some reason people who tend to BM also tend to play Nea, so everytime I see her in my party or in my lobby, I tend to stay clear of her or down her first before anyone else.
I gotta say its a David. We lobby dodge Davids if they are below 25.
No Mither is the most USELESS perk in the game and a MAJOR meme. The Match with a lvl 5 David is essentially just as good as a DC'r if not BETTER. Since the David will PROC BBQ and Chili Fast. Get us all Down'd and GG.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Always in a locker
Quentin.
I would have to say Jeff. Is it my imagination or is he slower than a dry 💩?
Wait I didn't read.
I'd say Meg
"Recently", or the last time I was playing much, every Ace I ran into was a total potato.
Historically, Jake.
Me.
I don't go for rescuing my fellows (As to why i don't, in short: Others usually beat me to it.), unless i'm obviously the only option.
I like challenges, so it's not uncommon to see me have No Mither on.
I don't like chases and despise looping, so i prefer to not be found in the first place and will do my best to escape if found.
I care more about my life than other ones, so once my escape is there, i usually bail.
Simply because I see a lot of people play her. If people play a survivor a lot then you’ll likely see a lot of bad people playing them.
Big brain Meg mains always get me killed. :c
The Nea's put the blue hair, flashlight with good add-onds and a nickname like "I am toxic" thinking they are good. Then they start trying to bother the killer. they doesn't last more than 3 seconds in-chase. Or they are crutch with Urban Evasion all the match.
Steve’s are almost always terrible.
Jane / Kate
I think it would be a tie between Claudette and Dwight. Both tend to be what people start out as (Dwight is number 1 and Claudette is recommended for SC). I believe more people play as Claudette for stealth, though, leading to the possibility of more bad people playing as her, too. Jakes and Davids can also be pretty bad.
Tee hee. “I Meg. I run from killer when I hear heartbeat. I blow up generator and sprint burst away.”
Always a Blendette. They lick the wall and self care in the corner and die within ten seconds of a chase beginning. Then they blow up generators and crouch away and I get spotted and get hooked. Then I get farmed by Blendette.
Blendettes get me killed all the time.
For some reason people who tend to BM also tend to play Nea, so everytime I see her in my party or in my lobby, I tend to stay clear of her or down her first before anyone else.
I'm sorry can you speak up? I'm in a locker and it's hard to hear you from in here.
Claudettes most of the time.
Tho when I play Killer, the ones who always screw up are the Jakes.
I never see Jakes doing anything, as both killer and survivor. They just seem to lurk around the map existing.
I gotta say its a David. We lobby dodge Davids if they are below 25.
No Mither is the most USELESS perk in the game and a MAJOR meme. The Match with a lvl 5 David is essentially just as good as a DC'r if not BETTER. Since the David will PROC BBQ and Chili Fast. Get us all Down'd and GG.