Let's try something new for a change!
Let's see how many positive things we can say about the whole Dead by Daylight experience and shy away from all this negativity for a change.
I personally love the random matches you get where survivors get really immersed or where Killers play around before trying to kill you. It's the fun little nuggets of gold buried in this game that keep me interested.
I also enjoy playing a jump-scare Myers build and getting true terrified reactions from survivors. Often there are some fun after game messages too.
Lets hear what you guys/girls have to add. ![]()
Comments
i like to camp people when i hook my first guy at 2 generators left.
then i get flamed afterwards, which i dont like.
then i report people, and become happy again.
i also get happy when i play against survivors that tries to break line of sight rather than jump through endless loops.
Though the game has it's problems, I love the experience. Playing as a solo survivor keeps things intense and challenging for the most part, and I love all the options to adjust perks, items, and add-ons. The variety of killers to go up against keeps things interesting as well. As a killer, I love how different they play. They're all unique and I love the original designs they came up with for both survivors and killers. I also like the lore they put into the game. It's nothing masterful, but it adds more of an interesting atmosphere to the game. And I love those games that feel like they're a challenge, but not hopeless to one side or the other. Where both the survivors and the killers are giving each other a run for their money.
It does scare me most of the times, like whenever I hear a chainsaw revving up, or when a killer like myers or pig catches me off guard, and especially when I'm the last guy remaining, which happens most of the times with me since I hardly go SWF. So yeah, I love this game and it does give me a heart-attack sometimes.
So I let go of crouch for a second and BAM! Hag trap at the pallet. I literally chucked my mouse. Best jump scare so far in the game.
I'd love to see some cool comics or movie shorts for all the killers. I think it could be a fun little project for someone far more talented than I to do.
Truly the best moments in this game.
I love how they soon will remove SWF groups!
Just kidding!
It's a joke everyone, it's a joke...
I've yet to see a single game on the market match the atmosphere this game has. The art team for this game does an amazing job. The killer designs in particular for this game are top notch.
After playing a game for at least 20 hours and understanding how the game mechanics work I can't see how anyone would be scared. It's more so players become desensitized to the game. For example the first time I've played Dead Space that game made me jump a lot and I was nervous to go around a corner as I didn't know what was going to happen. By the time I'd gotten to my 50th playthrough of the game I pretty much knew every possible scenario that would happen.
Although personally The Shape does get an occasional scare out of me.
Yeah, that would be pretty neat. I think it'd be cool if some of the artists in the dev team had the time to make short comics, visualizing the past of some the survivors and killers.
It doesn't matter how many times you watch the Star Wars Christmas special it will always remain scary.
I like going against 4 man swf that all dress the same especially Pizza Dwights. Sadly i have yet to have the privilege to mori shirtless Davids. I am an optimist so fingers crossed!
Instead of strangling a shirtless David the Nurse just puts a finger to his lips, whispers "shhh" and slowly rubs his chest. It was a great Mori change.
A very long time ago the Devs released a link to the song from which they drew their inspiration for the Entity. You still only see the "spider" esq legs but the lyrics give more insight to its appearance.
After reading so many posts I was worried I was the only one.
Honestly if you don't take everyones anger at face value most people just want the game to be fun. There are hugely different opinions on what that means to people but at the end of the day its just passion and frustration towards a game we all love.