Cosmetic Preview in-game
Would you guys like to be able to mix and match unpurchased cosmetics within the store so you can preview outfits before buying the pieces to those cosmetics?
Edited main text by:@TragicSolitude Thank you for the help in to making this simple!
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
This will make everything a lot easier. I don't know why this isn't a thing yet.
That's why...
It's because they don't understand UX.
My friend had the idea of letting you do this as well. He also wanted you to be able to test them in KYF because some outfits look misleading between the store and in a Trial.
As for Feng Min. I have all her cosmetics on PS4 so if you need a specific set up just hit me up. @Elk
Excellent. Thank you for the offer.
Yes, I want this feature.
Also, what you're trying to describe is "being able to mix and match unpurchased cosmetics within the store so you can preview outfits before buying the pieces."
Anytime just message me on my profile or get ahold of @GrootDude since he can get ahold of me on PSN.
So far I seem to of found 2 outfits I like 1 from shirt and 1 from pants. Haven't fully experimented yet though.
Thank you! I couldn't think of it at all.
Don't really need to comment.
Just...Yes.
No problem :)
I dont understand why this isnt already a basic feature of the shop since launch.
Well the store didn't come out until a lot later and during then it was probably only a few items. However, now with all of these cosmetics that came out and more still coming. This can be a new feature in the store.
I meant since the launch of the store mate, not launch of the game.
But it still should have been something that was there the whole time. Its such a no-brainer feature.
@Liruliniel can you show me your worst outfit combo with feng? So i can see what i need to buy (:
Most unanimous poll I have ever seen on these forums. Literally everyone wants this.
Probably this honestly.
@Liruliniel holy ######### yes thats some good stuff right there. Idk the neon outfit is bad but i think the pink ponytail looks still the worst
The pink matched the pants so wouldn't work lmao
@Liruliniel i have to strongly disagree bc my sense of fashion is screaming at me. The pink ponytail does not match with Lunar cosmetic skirt
Just made an account to say - yas please. Make this happen
Welcome!
Posted this a few times in feature requests.
I'm waiting for this to happen before I splurge on Tapp's cosmetics.
There are literally 0 downsides to this change. Heck yeah.
I made a thread regarding this exactly a long time ago. Another function you'd believe to be implemented by default in an online store, yet missing.