Legion isn't very lethal, but they're a ######### pip machine. 38927 stab wounds a second to help you get that iridescent malicious. Keep them off gens with as many slow down perks as you can get and then go for the occasional hook. Suddenly you're at rank one even if you can never really manage to get kills.
Legion isn't very lethal, but they're a ######### pip machine. 38927 stab wounds a second to help you get that iridescent malicious. Keep them off gens with as many slow down perks as you can get and then go for the occasional hook. Suddenly you're at rank one even if you can never really manage to get kills.
She's my best Killer and doesn't rely on an instant down which would lose chaser and malicious points.
I'd use:
BBQ - For tracking and not relying on hook trades to maintain momentum
Whispers - For the initial snowball and preventing end game escapes as often as possible
Thrill of the Hunt
Haunted Grounds - At low ranks ToTH + HG is an excellent noob crushing build. HG + ToTH is 3 hex's making them very likely to find at least 1, so when they inevitably try and cleanse one of them you are told where they are and since they are low ranks you can go in for an easy down
Once I get out of low ranks I'd swap out ToTH and HG for Sloppy and Ruin.
Save The Best For Last - Honestly god tier on Hag. Will help DOMINATE chases. The snowball effect on steroids.
Corrupt Intervention - Essentially 100% allows me to choose my AOC and prepare. I can also go around the map more until the timer runs out.
Monitor & Abuse - 16 meters on your terror radius will definitely allow you to protect gens even more by getting closer to a survivor.
Pop Goes The Weasel - Definitely for late game if needed.
For add ons, I’d just use Dragonfly Wings (distance, yellow/uncommon offering) and Cypress Necklet (Speed Setting, yellow/uncommon offering).
To make it a little more challenging, I’d make it where I couldn’t change perks or add ons. (One exception! I’ll switch out M&A or POP for Franklins Demise if there’s three or four items in lobby)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
*or Spirit
Either Nurse, Spirit or ######### Legion. Can't decide which is better.
I use STBFL, Ruin, BBQ, Devour in Green, Yellow, Brown ranks, and NC above it. YA and KT.
Spirit
For guaranteed win 4k every match.
BBQ&C, Thrilling Tremors, Pop Goes the Weasel, and Hex: Ruin/Discordance/Surveillance/Dying Light.
As for addons I wont need them, but I guess Bloody Hair Brooch & Yakuyoke Amulet since it's just a pure base kit improvement.
Legion isn't very lethal, but they're a ######### pip machine. 38927 stab wounds a second to help you get that iridescent malicious. Keep them off gens with as many slow down perks as you can get and then go for the occasional hook. Suddenly you're at rank one even if you can never really manage to get kills.
Yeah. I was thinking about that.
Hag. I perform better with spirit but I seem to pip better with Hag due to longerish games.
Freddy. When he got reworked i got from rank 10 to 3 in just 2 days. He is damn good.
I would pick Spirit, but I stopped playing her because my headphones don't support directional sound :P
Plus, if I'm grinding my way from rank 20, I'll have to pick a killer I know I can consistently win with and never get tired of.
Wraith.
She's my best Killer and doesn't rely on an instant down which would lose chaser and malicious points.
I'd use:
Once I get out of low ranks I'd swap out ToTH and HG for Sloppy and Ruin.
Legion. It looks like it is impossible to depip with them, a 2K can also be a Pip.
If you want to be effective, every other Killer than Legion basically. But if it is just about the Pips, use Legion.
I expected nothing less.
You knew it was coming.
I’m running:
For add ons, I’d just use Dragonfly Wings (distance, yellow/uncommon offering) and Cypress Necklet (Speed Setting, yellow/uncommon offering).
To make it a little more challenging, I’d make it where I couldn’t change perks or add ons. (One exception! I’ll switch out M&A or POP for Franklins Demise if there’s three or four items in lobby)
Nothing but support from me.
Im a Legion main but Myers is my tryhard killer.
Then i did well spreading the message. 😁
Legion, LF ain’t easy to pip with.