Surge or PGTW? (for m1 killers)
(imagine that you will use this on an m1 killer, because m2 killers will most likely go with PGTW)
Tagged:
Trusted
(imagine that you will use this on an m1 killer, because m2 killers will most likely go with PGTW)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh gosh that's hard. I like Surge more because it saves you a ton of time, but pop is crazy good for keeping down a specific gen.
I guess it really depends on your playstyel. I'd likely go with Surge so I don't have to waste time kicking gens instead of chasing.
PGTW all the way. The best regression Perk.
No contest
Surge would be worth using if it didn't have such a long cool down, short range, low amount of damage, worked on more then just m1 attacks, and was basically entirely reworked.
Surge might be good against very anxious or unexperienced survivors who leave the generator for good after the killer downed someone near around it. But in almost every other case, its Pop
Surge save you time from kicking a generator or 2, maybe even 3 which is a lot of regression and it will keep regressing
Which killer specifically? Every Killer has a unique power so no one uses the same build. Acting like they should will eventually lose you the game
PGTW is better, but i like surge more.
Pop does more progress, which, ultimately, is what matters in a game.
I also find it more reliable, since you can control which gen it effects, since you can't really end where a chase ends when you catch the survivor.
Surge needs the 12% additional regression and then I would say we've got a very nice alternative to Pop Goes the Weasel.
Really a shame that many new perks that get released just don't seem very strong.
I run both on some killers (since I find ruin unreliable) . But if you can pick only one definitely pop .
Surge has a cooldown
Pop does not and recharges every hook
Pop is way too good. Surge is a decent perk and pretty good with Surveillance, but it doesn't really compare to Pop or Ruin.