I still believe shes one of the strongest, and I tried really hard to enjoy the new changes but I couldn’t. Heck I still got 4Ks and stuff but it was way to annoying to play her, for me at least.
No, not really. the new base Nurse is just a mess, and feels incredibly clunky and irritating too play as. She's lost her top spot, and i wouldn't rank her below Billy at this point. They should never of touched her base kit, and not even close too such a bad degree.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
jokes on you I never played nurse in the first place cept daily's and the 100 blinks achievement
ofc lol played a lot ptb and shes still the best killer
What the nurse above said :D
I still believe shes one of the strongest, and I tried really hard to enjoy the new changes but I couldn’t. Heck I still got 4Ks and stuff but it was way to annoying to play her, for me at least.
Nurse is still the best killer lol, spirit and hillbilly are the only other killers who even come close, and even then the gap between them is huge
She still makes me motion sick, so no.
Definently not in red ranks. Eventually in low ranks, but I will start maining spirit now.
This here:
✅ She still ignores the survivors' defenses
✅ She can end chases really fast
✅ She can pressure almost as good as before
Still a great killer, the power of her blinks never changed — there's just a 3 second timer now. :)
Nope I stopped playing her long ago when Spirit dropped.
Except for Dailies, which is how i already play her.
I will always play all killers.
Nope, but I don’t play Killer much, and especially not Nurse because I’m so bad at her, it’s ridiculous.
If you delete the dedicated servers, yes, with dedicated servers currently I cannot play.
I barely noticed her base kit changes in the PTB. The main challenge was trying to play her through Dedicated Servers.
I've already got all of her achievements, so no. I won't punish myself further... (I play on console, where she is more difficult to play regardless).
No, not really. the new base Nurse is just a mess, and feels incredibly clunky and irritating too play as. She's lost her top spot, and i wouldn't rank her below Billy at this point. They should never of touched her base kit, and not even close too such a bad degree.