buff wake up to shave off a full 5 seconds of the door
I don't why This isn't a thing already
I don't why This isn't a thing already
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes please, hell I'd even go further and say 10s so long as the power to do so is earned. Also buff remember me. Make it disable or half power if the obsession dies with one survivor left to prevent inescapable situations.
wake up barely effects the door and it's sad tier 3 makes it like 17 seconds big whoop
wake up tier 3 barely effects the door 17 seconds big whoop
wake up tier 3 barely effects the door 17 seconds big whoop
But I mean it already got nerfed as is I don't think it needs much else
20 seconds is already pretty fast ya know! otherwise more people would run Wake up even as is!
no one really uses wake up past adept this would encourage more usage
Usage to screw the Killer over more? I fail to see your logic otherwise.
They are already really fast. If the last gen pops i normally just start to screw around cause I know i'm not getting there before they get to be in TBAG CITY.
I don't whats bad about buffing perks that are ass
What's bad about buffing lower tier Killers?
Whats bad about buffing lower tier Killer Perks?
What's bad about making something really short shorter?
I can answer that last one. Balance.
I'd be willing to have that as 7.5 seconds if Remember Me was buffed to its' original form with 6 stacks. You had to actually not tunnel the survivor to get them all.
Nothing's wrong with buffing survivor perks that aren't useful at all unless... similar killer perks don't receive the same treatment. I want Vigil and Wake Up to receive buffs, and maybe Pharmacy and all of Ace's perks.
At the same time, I want buffs to Remember Me, Confinement, Predator, the NEW Dying Light, Overwhelming Presence, Territorial Imperative, Fire Up... you get the point.
We actually agree on something... weird...
We actually DISagree on something... weird...
That's a flat nerf, similar to what they did with Dying Light. I'd rather just have it back to six stacks, because people who tunnel get less stacks, and less use from it.
Don't forget the doors are random. If they're across the map, 2 stacks (with current Remember Me) won't be enough to stop them opening if you don't guess which door.
It is weird! But people can't see eye to eye on everything!
BUT having said that, if Killer perks got buffs like you said, then i'd be fine with it!
I vote we buff ALL the low tier perks and Killers!
Absolutely!