Made ya click! :P
@GrootDude said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/458/VVQCVWDW4CJ5.jpegMade ya click! :P
@GrootDude said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/458/VVQCVWDW4CJ5.jpeg
You look gorgeous! Why would you hide a face like this! This needs to be shared with the whole community!
@Elk said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/95205/grootdude-face-revealYou look gorgeous! Why would you hide a face like this! This needs to be shared with the whole community!
@Elk said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/95205/grootdude-face-reveal
Indeed! My pink bunny like face is truly beautiful. :P
jk don’t hate me
@Acesthetiic said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/131/74171EOEQB3S.pngjk don’t hate me
@Acesthetiic said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/131/74171EOEQB3S.png
*cries*
How about I break the rules and do a real face reveal of myself?
I don't know why I expected a tree..
@Hoodied said:How about I break the rules and do a real face reveal of myself?
@Hoodied said:
:O
@HellCatJane said:I don't know why I expected a tree..
@HellCatJane said:
Because, I am Groot.
:)
Didn't lie now did I?
No, you didn’t. :P
I expected you to being wearing a leather face with a chainsaw
@humanbeing1704 said:I expected you to being wearing a leather face with a chainsaw
@humanbeing1704 said:
The store didn’t have a Leatherface mask D:
@GrootDude said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/757872#Comment_757872The store didn’t have a Leatherface mask D:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/757872#Comment_757872
Why buy one at the store when you can use your neighbor’s face
@Hoodied said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/530/DYR1QTCGYF3O.pngDidn't lie now did I?
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/530/DYR1QTCGYF3O.png
Watch out before the internet gets ahold of that and makes it a meme.
@Spirez said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/757975#Comment_757975Why buy one at the store when you can use your neighbor’s face
@Spirez said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/757975#Comment_757975
True
@KillermainBTWm8 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/757594#Comment_757594Watch out before the internet gets ahold of that and makes it a meme.
@KillermainBTWm8 said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/757594#Comment_757594
I already meme'd it
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You look gorgeous! Why would you hide a face like this! This needs to be shared with the whole community!
Indeed! My pink bunny like face is truly beautiful. :P
jk don’t hate me
*cries*
How about I break the rules and do a real face reveal of myself?
I don't know why I expected a tree..
:O
Because, I am Groot.
:)
Didn't lie now did I?
No, you didn’t. :P
I expected you to being wearing a leather face with a chainsaw
The store didn’t have a Leatherface mask D:
Why buy one at the store when you can use your neighbor’s face
Watch out before the internet gets ahold of that and makes it a meme.
True
I already meme'd it