What if solo survivors had the ability to bring 5 perks?
If you guys want to boost solo play then suggest having a 5th perk slot. it will work like this, you can equip a perk in the 5th perk slot, but if a survivor joins your party or you join there's it will disappear. Them having a 5th perk slot will only help them, not a whole team (Unless you use meta perks, but there is only like 4). Would having a 5th perk slot work out for solo que?
Comments
then hell yeah id use the usual 4 then kindred
No, this wouldn't work, too powerful. Built-in kindred for solo survivors on the other hand is something I could see working.
Only if the killer gets 5 too
Solo Survivors should just have Kindred built in.
Now that I'm solo I shall invite everyone else to a quick party so we can all have a 5th perk and be awesomely OP.
Yeah the potential for abuse is there. Sweaty SWF teams will find a way to play together with 5 perks while not in SWF.
Exactly. Not like it will be hard to invite people to a party regardless. On PC it's a bit harder, but possible.
I've thought about expanding perks slots but it always comes back to this problem: People will run as many meta perks as possible making the game even worse. While I wish at least killer had 5 perk slots to be more powerful I don't think everyone instantly equipping one of 4 perks in that extra slot is very healthy for the game.
Totally agree. THIS is the one biggest and most needed buff survivors. If that's done I would see so much potantional to buff killers to compete with swf groups without hurting solos to much.
Then SWF players would just spam solo queue to get matched with their friends. It's happened before when SWF wasn't a thing
I believe the Object of Obsession is the best SWF perk
and the SWF unbalanced issue is greatly mitigated by matching by the highest rank
and 4-pepole red rank SWF team against red rank killer, the communication is not that valuable since everyone has a pretty good idea on what they should do now
Picture this self care decisive strike balanced landing deliverance and adrenaline
That would make solo que broken af. If you get into a game with 4 solo que's, they would all have 5 perks and you would only have 4 as killer. Solo que is only hard because you are at the mercy of randoms, but adding a 5th perk slot would not help with this.
The killer is also a solo player. 👍️