It’s hard being a leatherface main

I really wish leatherface wasn’t one of the worst killers. I will admit that I have a huge bias with him because I really love the “Texas Chainsaw Massacre” series and it’s what got me into horror and into DBD. But I cannot deny it that he is a weak killer even if he does have a power that can insta down survivors. The only thing he has going for him is some players will underestimate you sometimes cause they think leatherface players aren’t smart and his strong defensive ability, but killers play more offensive than defensive in this game. It’s so bad that people say his most powerful strategy is basement camping, but I don’t want to camp; I actually want to play the game. I just want him to be good. How would they do that I don’t know probably buff is rev speed or a tiny buff to his movement speed while revving up his chainsaw so he at least has somewhat of chance to catch up. I don’t think he should be god tier but at least give him something that puts him in mid tier at most.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Yeah a killer that can instadown survivors is hard to play as. Not to mention the ones that do main him only facecamp to get kills. Also anyone that uses ruin to slug a game is just garbage. Skill checking makes it easy to counter.

  • It's also hard being a Legion main!

  • @SaintDenisSlasher said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/755773#Comment_755773

    I mean you basically agreed with me by explaining indepth Doc's power and how its unique and useful but not the strongest and unreliable, so playable but not all powerful but not useless either...almost like he's in the middle of the tiers or something

    In addition to that you also pointed out you mained doctor for a year which i guess was supposed to show people you were an expert doctor player (pro tip use the shock infrequently and they won't expect it, it's not something you can rely on at every loop) but I'm pretty sure anyone who plays the game would read that as "i main doctor so he should be stronger" which he should btw but so should really all mid tiers. And there's two killers that are almost always universally agreed to be low tier now that Freddy has ascended so you know, priorities

    Lastly and most importantly the only thing you could say about Bubba is that he has an insta down making him stronger, bad take imo but even with that take....you didn't even bother to mention legion. So we can all agree that legion is by far the weakest killer right? I mean if you can have different biased killer mains argue about which killer needs buffing first and they don't even try to make an argument about why Legion is stronger i think it's pretty obvious who should be first in line regardless of who you personally want see buffed lol

    *cries in Legion main*


    *Also points to my big thread on Feedback for Legion rework ideas that no dev has commented on to give me hope*

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    It's also hard being a Legion main!

    Yeah I guess it’s just hard to be a main of any killer that is low tier (bubba, legion, and I think clown is one but I don’t play him enough to know for sure).

  • @SulfonicFaun52 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/755935#Comment_755935

    Yeah I guess it’s just to be a main of any killer that is low tier (bubba, legion, and I think clown is one but I don’t play him enough to know for sure).

    BUT! You can still pull out some stuff people don't expect! I urge you that play the Killer you enjoy no matter what. Learn what works and what doesnt! That way when they come in, underestimating you... you just smile under your skin mask, rev your chainsaw, and go get some of that sweet, unsuspecting CHILI!

  • @SulfonicFaun52 said:

    I really wish leatherface wasn’t one of the worst killers. I will admit that I have a huge bias with him because I really love the “Texas Chainsaw Massacre” series and it’s what got me into horror and into DBD. But I cannot deny it that he is a weak killer even if he does have a power that can insta down survivors. The only thing he has going for him is some players will underestimate you sometimes cause they think leatherface players aren’t smart and his strong defensive ability, but killers play more offensive than defensive in this game. It’s so bad that people say his most powerful strategy is basement camping, but I don’t want to camp; I actually want to play the game. I just want him to be good. How would they do that I don’t know probably buff is rev speed or a tiny buff to his movement speed while revving up his chainsaw so he at least has somewhat of chance to catch up. I don’t think he should be god tier but at least give him something that puts him in mid tier at most.

    If it's hard for you, I would recommend changing mains.

  • And he needs some damn cosmetics. A copy/paste of his outfits from MKX would be great.

  • @doitagain_ said:

    And he needs some damn cosmetics. A copy/paste of his outfits from MKX would be great.

    Pretty Lady Leatherface has always and will always be my most requested Cosmetic to be added to this game, followed by New Nightmare Freddy.

  • @suli033 said:

    @SulfonicFaun52 do you play on ps4?

    No I started out on Xbox but then switched to the PC.

1 2 ›