If you are solo survivor, are swfs irritating?
I find in most of my solo queues, at rank one in particular, that swf teams have hidden agendas that usually come to light as you are dying. Like hatch escapes or farming. I find alot of the time in farming situations the killer is even in on it. A total disregard is given to me at times because I am not in their swf group.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
As a strict solo player, I just want to have the same information they have because they can communicate. I'm not saying I want to be able to know where killer is at all times, but built in kindred and MAYBE have a totem counter tied to small game would be a great start. Other than that, if I'm in a SWF group and I know it, I'm not very altruistic towards them because I know it'll be the same for me.
We need some better ways of getting information to solos. I don't think Kindred should be base, but the team's perks and item add-ons should be visible in the lobby. And all survivors should have smaller versions of the obsession claws around their icons so you would know when someone is being chased.
I honestly don't really care as a solo-only guy.
I'm fine with how it is now, but if they want to properly get solos closer to the SWF level, go right ahead.
Knowing every survivors build pre match would be great. Everyone can at least have an idea of if there is a good runner in the group. And if not prepare yourself for that role. It is the rarest of roles, by far
i hate it. They just play their own game.
no fun allowed.
that aside I don’t think any of the solutions you suggested would work
What do you think would work?
I don't get the difference between 2 and 3. Because not all SWF members actually have "bond" or are telling each other everything. Not all use comms either. So, I am not entirely sure what information you mean, unless that ?
I would like to know as a solo survivor if my teammates are SWF or not. And I think killer should be able to find out after the match as well.
This reminded me, there have been a few times I've been sandbagged etc by a SWF team while playing. It is rare, but frustrating. One was a streamer and I heard how they were talking about me (I watched it afterwards because of all the sandbag stuff)... At the end they didn't want to save me from a hook, and did the unhook "spam" until one of them felt bad for me and just saved me.... thankfully.. (his teammates yelled at him for it too...). sigh
2 is just knowing if there is a swf team pre match.
3 is knowing if there is a chase. Knowing if someone spotted ruin. Knowing if someone is going for a save. If there is a key in play. If the hatch has been found.
Sorry for the confusion. Wish you could edit poll options sometimes.
Ah. Thanks. No worries.
Hm. Well I think 2 is fine for sure. 3. Idk about. Every team would then essentially become a 4 man team, even if its only just 2 actual swf members. I'd have to think on that a bit.
You're welcome. I realize that 3 is alot to ask but I'm OK with just a smidgen of what swf teams are able to accomplish as a solo player who gets the short end of the stick in some scenarios. I play with a friend now and again and it is really a big difference the info you can and cannot relay to one another.
It does suck that you may get a team of swf that don't help, farm you, the killer goes for you and leaves them, sacrifice you, let you die on first hook and whatever else. However, it doesn't happen often enough where, i hate them. I even had great swf where they helped me and saved me!
Absolutley. As long as the game has SWF as part of the queue, it will never be balanced unless they redesign the whole game from the ground up.
SWF should be removed from the main ranked queue, and KYF should be massively expanded and improved.
As a solo player, i absolutely abhor SWF, specially 3-man, they usually dont do anything to help you.
Built in kindred would be a bad idea, since it can be run well already, and having it in base could completely ruin the balance of the game. Personally, I say seperate SWF and solo que's. That way information is always fair between the two, and the killer knows if it's SWF or not.