MAdness Teir 3
Why on earth are survivors able to use a key in Teir 3???? You would think considering they cant do ANYTHING else they wouldnt be able to open a hatch with a key with under T3 MAdness so stupid as if they dont have it easy enough p
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
OmG wHaT aRe YoU sAyInG?!? ThAt WoUlD mAkE hIm OP
I'm ok with this change, but know well that it takes nothing to snap out of it.
I'm surprised anyone talks about The Doctor anymore...
Anyways, this change doesn't really make much of a difference tbh... it just makes it so that they can open the hatch in Tier 3 and that's it...
That's not really much of anything to talk about.
They can unhook in T3 too.
Oh that’s fine I think if you’re going to stifle all other items a key should be oncluded aswell I’m not mad about it I just h it is silly let’s are already silly to begin with. There was a situation where I was standing on top of the hatch and the survivor couldn’t use the key and I put them in t3 stupidly assuming they wouldn’t be able to use the item. Foolish I was 😐
You can't use other items in tier3 so it makes sense you wouldn't be able to use the key as well
This. Seems like a bug to me.
These are the interactions they cannot perform while experiencing Madness III:
@FireHazard
agree