Ghostface' Finally Getting His Proper Costume

Untitled Image

It may have taken months but we are finally getting it and that's bloody awesome


Also no one will be running his default costume now and that's hilarious lol

Comments

  • I like the outfit he got with his chrome mask and his default one is not that bad I I found the idea of a more combat looking orientated ghostface a lot more threatening.

    As much as I love the movie costume everytime I see it all I can imagine is that Tatum basically kicked his ass and the only reason he even killed her was because she dropped 1000 IQ points after knocking him on his ass twice and decided to go for a cat flap

  • I do really like this outfit but I think his default outfit is dope, looks less silly and cheap and more threatening, although I do love the OG Ghostface so I'll probably get this anyway.

  • It's good to have it, but people really need to pull their heads out of their butts thinking it's related to Scream.

  • well...

    is it going to be a free skin or a paid skin?

    because if you gotta pay for it, i will probaply still run his default clothes.

  • I’m glad he got his proper robes, now I can stop wearing his Devilface outfit with the ghostface mask because it’s the closest I’ll get.

  • If it costs money I won't buy it. It's simply not worth it lol, rather get a different outfit.

  • No he isnt.

    =======================================

    Actual Ghostface - This new cosmetic

    Original Mask - Differently proportioned mask

    Rounded sleeves with some small tassels - longer sleeves with jagged edges

    No belt - belt

    Robe reaches just below knees - robe reaches to ankles

    Robe is fairly loose around the torso - Robe is fairly tight around the torso

    Hood opening is somewhat wide and more round - Hood opening is more oblong and oval-like

    ====

    Its a cool cosmetic, but is NOT his original costume.

    To say that that cosmetic is the original/real/proper/movie Ghostface is outright incorrect.

  • @Volfawott said:

    I like the outfit he got with his chrome mask and his default one is not that bad I I found the idea of a more combat looking orientated ghostface a lot more threatening.

    As much as I love the movie costume everytime I see it all I can imagine is that Tatum basically kicked his ass and the only reason he even killed her was because she dropped 1000 IQ points after knocking him on his ass twice and decided to go for a cat flap

    Don’t diss Tatum like that.

    A) Pretty sure she was drunk

    B) He just slit her arm

    C) It was already previously established the door was locked, which led her to opening the garage door in the first place and then thinking he was a prankster when he stopped it.

    D) After throwing the bottles, she ducks his rush and his body flings over her, BLOCKING THE DOOR. The doggy door was the only escape.

    E) Tatum tried her best in an intense situation and already at a disadvantage. The real question you must ask yourself is WHY DIDN’T THE GARAGE DOOR DETECT HUMAN MOVEMENT.

  • So happy to see this is finally coming! I don't care how much it costs, I'm buying it no matter what :)

  • @FairP1ayer said:

    I’m glad he got his proper robes, now I can stop wearing his Devilface outfit with the ghostface mask because it’s the closest I’ll get.

    Same here, amen to that!

  • Really cool that this costume exists, but if I'm being honest, I think I like the DBD version of Ghostface better.

    @Gibberish said:

    No he isnt.

    =======================================

    Actual Ghostface - This new cosmetic

    Original Mask - Differently proportioned mask

    Rounded sleeves with some small tassels - longer sleeves with jagged edges

    No belt - belt

    Robe reaches just below knees - robe reaches to ankles

    Robe is fairly loose around the torso - Robe is fairly tight around the torso

    Hood opening is somewhat wide and more round - Hood opening is more oblong and oval-like

    ====

    Its a cool cosmetic, but is NOT his original costume.

    To say that that cosmetic is the original/real/proper/movie Ghostface is outright incorrect.


    I think the best way to put it is that it's the legally safe knock-off of the movie costume. :P

  • @THEghostface said:

    It's good to have it, but people really need to pull their heads out of their butts thinking it's related to Scream.

    Well...technically, it is very much related to Scream. After the first Scream film released, Funworld designed a slightly different version of the film's robe for their costume. The differences are so minor, however, that the average person isn't going to notice them. Also, the Funworld Ghostface costumes have always had the official Scream logo on the packaging.

    s-l400.jpg


  • @Gibberish said:

    No he isnt.

    =======================================

    Actual Ghostface - This new cosmetic

    Original Mask - Differently proportioned mask

    Rounded sleeves with some small tassels - longer sleeves with jagged edges

    No belt - belt

    Robe reaches just below knees - robe reaches to ankles

    Robe is fairly loose around the torso - Robe is fairly tight around the torso

    Hood opening is somewhat wide and more round - Hood opening is more oblong and oval-like

    ====

    Its a cool cosmetic, but is NOT his original costume.

    To say that that cosmetic is the original/real/proper/movie Ghostface is outright incorrect.

    Well gosh darn it’s close enough! :0

  • @TAG said:

    Really cool that this costume exists, but if I'm being honest, I think I like the DBD version of Ghostface better.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/753630#Comment_753630

    I think the best way to put it is that it's the legally safe knock-off of the movie costume. :P

    Its closer to the commercially sold Halloween costumes of Ghostface than the actual Scream movie Ghostface, like shown in TheShape78's post.

    @TheShape78 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/753503#Comment_753503

    Well...technically, it is very much related to Scream. After the first Scream film released, Funworld designed a slightly different version of the film's robe for their costume. The differences are so minor, however, that the average person isn't going to notice them. Also, the Funworld Ghostface costumes have always had the official Scream logo on the packaging.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/381/DYV54UV04Y87.jpg


  • @pemberley said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/752586#Comment_752586

    Don’t diss Tatum like that.

    A) Pretty sure she was drunk

    B) He just slit her arm

    C) It was already previously established the door was locked, which led her to opening the garage door in the first place and then thinking he was a prankster when he stopped it.

    D) After throwing the bottles, she ducks his rush and his body flings over her, BLOCKING THE DOOR. The doggy door was the only escape.

    E) Tatum tried her best in an intense situation and already at a disadvantage. The real question you must ask yourself is WHY DIDN’T THE GARAGE DOOR DETECT HUMAN MOVEMENT.

    All this is true, BUT why didn't she press the button to open the garage door again, WHILE Ghostface was down?

  • @TheShape78 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/753631#Comment_753631

    All this is true, BUT why didn't she press the button to open the garage door again, WHILE Ghostface was down?

    Probably a result of fight or flight while intoxicated and panicked? Or she thought she was small enough to fit and he would be the one trapped in the garage unable to kill while she lets everybody know a killer was in the house. Ultimately though I’m pretty sure the big breasted girl joke Sydney told earlier was a kind of foreshadow and that was just one of those moments Scream reveals itself to be both horror and satire simultaneously.

  • @pemberley said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/753652#Comment_753652

    Probably a result of fight or flight while intoxicated and panicked? Or she thought she was small enough to fit and he would be the one trapped in the garage unable to kill while she lets everybody know a killer was in the house. Ultimately though I’m pretty sure the big breasted girl joke Sydney told earlier was a kind of foreshadow and that was just one of those moments Scream reveals itself to be both horror and satire simultaneously.

    You're probably right about the fight or flight, that was my thought after replying. Also, I never even thought about Sidney's joke possibly being linked to Tatum's death! Scream was very clever indeed, and I love it all the more for it :)

  • @BlueFang said:

    https://preview.redd.it/xy957x53fir31.png?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=fd9683c7289f175eb406270b6558a9d062fc07f3

    It may have taken months but we are finally getting it and that's bloody awesome

    Also no one will be running his default costume now and that's hilarious lol

    John cena: Are you sure about that

  • @pemberley said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/752586#Comment_752586

    Don’t diss Tatum like that.

    A) Pretty sure she was drunk

    B) He just slit her arm

    C) It was already previously established the door was locked, which led her to opening the garage door in the first place and then thinking he was a prankster when he stopped it.

    D) After throwing the bottles, she ducks his rush and his body flings over her, BLOCKING THE DOOR. The doggy door was the only escape.

    E) Tatum tried her best in an intense situation and already at a disadvantage. The real question you must ask yourself is WHY DIDN’T THE GARAGE DOOR DETECT HUMAN MOVEMENT.

    Rule one when you're being attacked if you ever managed to knock down your attacker who is trying to murder you double tap their ass.


    Grab any available heavy object you can find grab and continuously beat them until they don't move and then hit them a couple of times afterwards just to make sure.

    It's just kind of annoying trope of horror films where a character that easily knocked down said killer chooses to try to run away or hide instead of finishing them off which always leads to their death

  • @Volfawott said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/753631#Comment_753631

    Rule one of your being attacked if you ever managed to knock down your attacker who is trying to murder you double tap their ass.

    Grab any available heavy object you can find grab and continuously beat them until they don't move and then hit them a couple of times afterwards just to make sure.

    It's just kind of annoying trope of horror films where a character that easily knocked down said killer chooses to try to run away or hide instead of finishing them off which always leads to their death

    Hmmm well now suddenly The Huntress’ Mori doesn’t feel so excessive and cruel. Apparently her mother taught her well! :0

    @pemberley said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/753652#Comment_753652

    Probably a result of fight or flight while intoxicated and panicked? Or she thought she was small enough to fit and he would be the one trapped in the garage unable to kill while she lets everybody know a killer was in the house. Ultimately though I’m pretty sure the big breasted girl joke Sydney told earlier was a kind of foreshadow and that was just one of those moments Scream reveals itself to be both horror and satire simultaneously.

    Fun fact, Tatum’s actress actually could fit through the doggy door. They had to have her attached to the door while shooting to perform the stunt. So plot armor?

  • Sorry to break it to you

    That is not his original outfit, its the FunWorld outfit for him :/