People who never played high rank, base Nurse

Also to survs who don't touch Nurse or Killer


You can comment your opinion, but it also means you really don't know the niche parts, and the weaknesses of Nurse. New nurse is problematic because of these things. Coming from a Nurse main from the start.

1. You blink twice to get mobility, whatever. This can be nerfed somehow like add extra fatigue, but it is a thing. (I play other killers too.)

2. Chases. Oh boy, chases. Dead Hard was already a Nurse counter that could extend Chase's for an additional 10-15 seconds. Now? I'd say a good survive can squeeze a good 30-45 secs out of you. On an m1 killer, we all know that's bad for them, well same here. She becomes much weaker in this area not only just cuz of a perk but because now Nurse has trouble keeping up with you. Remember, this is the process.

A. She blinks at you. She may do it again, if you were far enough away. If the Nurse gets a hit, you get a sprint burst and she immediately fatigues. You're half way across the map and she won't catch up nearly as fast anymore. (This may be a healthy change). If she does not get a hit, she must endure the Chain Blink Window (~1.1 ish seconds) followed by fatigue (2.5 seconds) where she will recharge 1 blink .5 seconds later.

B. If the Nurse decides to use her 1 blink to try and catch up, she won't. She won't even get anywhere near you, especially if you took a hit. And she will also fatigue again and must recharge.

C. If she waits, you gain an absolute TON of distance. And she still, may not even catch up.

3. Yes, vs bad survivors she is fine, just about as powerful as before. Vs good survs, you simply won't keep up like you used to. The Fragile Wheeze is basically a MUST for her now.

Comments

  • 1; She is slow


    2; She struggles to follow the survivor


    3; his radius of terror is 32m..


    4; we have removed his only way to retrieve a survivor..


    5; the area to see its teleportation (addon) is useful.. again it is RARE to have this addon !


    6; we cry because she teleports ... she against the infinite loop and it bores you! In the end it is the killers who become less and less able to succeed !


    7; perks for survivors as "decisive blow", the hatch that opens with a key, the pocket lamps, the infinite loop .. the more the devloppers will go in this direction and the more the killers will stop the game or pass survivors....


    After we are surprised why we have 5 minutes of waiting in the lobby or because the killers leave the game.


    Personally I leave the party when the survivors are about to escape, or I try my relentless pursuit to have the survivor who loop to infinity, because too much things do not give me want to let win! Camping ? I do it without moderation! It's over to have some compasion, now I'm bored too !

  • @Cyro said:

    Trying to justify Nurse before her nerf is pointless.

    At the end of the day she broke the game in so many ways and killers relied on the Nurse to carry them through the ranks like it was nobody's business. So what you'd come across the odd survivor who because they've played against so many Nurse's have become good at using their resources to stay alive against her.

    That being said, I don't agree with all the gutting she has been given but hey. I was sitting here hoping they'd nerf Spirit.

    sounds like another survivor who instead of LEARNING and GETTING BETTER AT THE GAME, they cry cry cry "nerf the killer!!!! omg so unfair I cant use the same tactics of looping against a M1 killer when I'm against a M2 killer, SO UNFAIR!!!!"

  • The nerf isn't even that bad. If you're accurate with your blinks the nerf won't even matter. She's still the strongest killer, you just have to be more accurate and strategic with your blinks.

    I understand why so many people are upset. I don't think they should've touched her basekit either, but crying about it in the forums isn't going to do anything. The devs are still going to make it official, regardless of how many people are against it.

  • @Raven014 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/752987#Comment_752987

    I would get julie's because I'm a julie main, but I'd at least get Frank's body cosmetics. Not a fan of the knives though, even if they are aztec obsidian sacrificial blades.

    OH I DIDN'T REALIZE! Oh man! I really want them now!

  • @Midori_21 said:

    The nerf isn't even that bad. If you're accurate with your blinks the nerf won't even matter. She's still the strongest killer, you just have to be more accurate and strategic with your blinks.

    I understand why so many people are upset. I don't think they should've touched her basekit either, but crying about it in the forums isn't going to do anything. The devs are still going to make it official, regardless of how many people are against it.

    You're forgetting that nurse needs her blinks to traverse the map, not just to catch survivors. She's very slow, so traveling without blinks is a massive waste of time.

  • @SteelDragon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/751010#Comment_751010

    sounds like another survivor who instead of LEARNING and GETTING BETTER AT THE GAME, they cry cry cry "nerf the killer!!!! omg so unfair I cant use the same tactics of looping against a M1 killer when I'm against a M2 killer, SO UNFAIR!!!!"

    Sounds like another nurse main who, instead of learning and getting better at the game, and adapting, instead cries "give me back my S+ rating on the Tier list."

    I'm glad the devs are finally doing all these needed changes. Nurse, insta-heals, map reworks, hopefully moris and keys next! Exciting times, except for those used to overpowered and broken mechanics!

  • @Midori_21 said:

    The nerf isn't even that bad. If you're accurate with your blinks the nerf won't even matter. She's still the strongest killer, you just have to be more accurate and strategic with your blinks.

    I understand why so many people are upset. I don't think they should've touched her basekit either, but crying about it in the forums isn't going to do anything. The devs are still going to make it official, regardless of how many people are against it.

    remember ghost face release? large outcry on the forums on how much of a joke he was, soon after he got changed majorly, if we don't give our feedback nothing will change

  • @Omans said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/753262#Comment_753262

    Sounds like another nurse main who, instead of learning and getting better at the game, and adapting, instead cries "give me back my S+ rating on the Tier list."

    I'm glad the devs are finally doing all these needed changes. Nurse, insta-heals, map reworks, hopefully moris and keys next! Exciting times, except for those used to overpowered and broken mechanics!

    I don't really have a "main" I play a large assortment of killers, I just look at the game from the point of view of someone who plays BOTH KILLER AND SURVIVOR, basekit nurse WAS FINE the addons where NOT. they basically fixed something THAT WAS NOT BROKEN

  • @SteelDragon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/753797#Comment_753797

    I don't really have a "main" I play a large assortment of killers, I just look at the game from the point of view of someone who plays BOTH KILLER AND SURVIVOR, basekit nurse WAS FINE the addons where NOT. they basically fixed something THAT WAS NOT BROKEN

    I play every killer except hag (boring play style imo), doctor (meh) and nurse (used to, don't anymore, was too easy). The fact of the matter is nurse base kit was more consistent, and it can be argued better than any other killer even with addons (if we put aside prayer beads, one-shot hatchets). I know some people think that is where the killer base line should be. Buff everyone up to that level, right? Except that would kill the game 100 percent.

    "basekit is fine" was only said so much because nurse mains tried to convince everyone it was true. Every other killer had to use addons against equally skilled, good players. Now nurse isn't the exception. That is a very good thing.

1 2 ›