Spirit better NOT be next

spirit is FINE. SHE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE SOMETHING like OMEGA BLINK nurse had. (if you say prayer beads there is counters like gen tapping and spine chill, and before you say "you shouldn't need a perk to counter that" others have said that about countering gen rushing with toolboxes of "JUST BRING FRANKLINS! HERP A DERP") spirit is fine and a GOOD KILLER at all ranks. similar to nurse she takes a lot of skill but SHE CAN STILL BE LOOPED, MINDGAMED AND JUKED. more so than nurse. Spirit better NOT get the nurse treatment or you will need to nerf survivors HEAVILY to make up for it.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Spirit better be next. I love flipping a coin during chases haha!!

  • Yeah she better be next

  • Wasn't Doctor next?

    Don't quote me on that.

  • You better bet your top dollar she's getting the Nurse treatment. Legit has even less counterplay than Nurse but Nurse still gets the nerf first.

  • Yeah I wouldn’t get too attached to her.

  • She's absolutely on their sights, no doubt about it.

    Maybe consider that your fun isn't the only important thing in the game for the devs.

  • @Financial_Stability said:

    You better bet your top dollar she's getting the Nurse treatment. Legit has even less counterplay than Nurse but Nurse still gets the nerf first.

    she has more counterplay than nurse. people who say she doesn't never have even bothered to learn it

  • She most likely will get some changes. Honestly, while a small nerf would be probably fair, since I feel like some players can 4k pretty much every game with her when they play good enough, she might just get changes that make her more fun to play. Her counterplay should be more skill based and not just luck based. Maybe they'll simply nerf one thing about her, but buff another aspect.

  • Pumps nerf shotgun*

    I'd imagine she'll get a add on rework at most :P

  • @SteelDragon said:

    spirit is FINE. SHE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE SOMETHING like OMEGA BLINK nurse had. (if you say prayer beads there is counters like gen tapping and spine chill, and before you say "you shouldn't need a perk to counter that" others have said that about countering gen rushing with toolboxes of "JUST BRING FRANKLINS! HERP A DERP") spirit is fine and a GOOD KILLER at all ranks. similar to nurse she takes a lot of skill but SHE CAN STILL BE LOOPED, MINDGAMED AND JUKED. more so than nurse. Spirit better NOT get the nurse treatment or you will need to nerf survivors HEAVILY to make up for it.

    LEGION better be next.

  • @HorsePower said:

    Spirit better be next. I love flipping a coin during chases haha!!

    This is my only issue with Spirit. I hate losing a chase not because I was out mindgamed but because I chose heads when the Spirit chose tails and the coin fell in her favor. Like, c'mon, give me some meat to work with other than staring at her character model's hair and waiting for it to get all twitchy and "V" shaped.

  • @ad19970 said:

    She most likely will get some changes. Honestly, while a small nerf would be probably fair, since I feel like some players can 4k pretty much every game with her when they play good enough, she might just get changes that make her more fun to play. Her counterplay should be more skill based and not just luck based. Maybe they'll simply nerf one thing about her, but buff another aspect.

    What do you think of having her power completely drained when she comes out of phase instead of having what's left saved? Is that a fair nerf, cause I'm ok with something small like that

  • @AkiTheKitten said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/747203#Comment_747203

    What do you think of having her power completely drained when she comes out of phase instead of having what's left saved? Is that a fair nerf, cause I'm ok with something small like that

    I mean, it doesn't change the fact that her counterplay is pretty much just guessing where she'll reappear and hoping that your lucky. I don't think needs any big nerf, just some changes that make her counterplay more skill based and feel fairer.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/747191#Comment_747191

    Maybe people who say she has counterplay haven't bothered to consistently play against good Spirits.

    See, I can flip nonsense around, too.

    I love those players who think they have some magic way of dealing with Nurse or Spirit that somehow no one else, including survivors who've played this game at a high level for years, has bothered to learn.

    They must be very special and have a very high IQ

  • @ad19970 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/747346#Comment_747346

    I mean, it doesn't change the fact that her counterplay is pretty much just guessing where she'll reappear and hoping that your lucky. I don't think needs any big nerf, just some changes that make her counterplay more skill based and feel fairer.

    I think making her have her power less will help more, cause her power kinda already has enough counterplay (basekit). Any more "counterplay" will make her kinda bad. Limiting her use of her power will balance it out more. Maybe hear phasing in her TR when she's like 8-12 meters near you might help too

  • she wont, they will most likely do one of the following since they want all killers to have 2 ultra rare addons ect. On the choping block we have...

    • Billy
    • Huntress
    • Doctor
    • Leather daddy

    I personally think either big di- stick doctor or leather daddy will be reworked next since they are not currently doing so hot.

  • I think the big question is this: how broken is the spirit WITHOUT add ons? I don’t think think she is. If anything they’ll probably make prayer beads super rare

  • after nurse they will prob put the ball and chain on every killer until every survivor that's not afk can escape. They have literally made this a battle pass cash cow for them and will keep squeezing their survivors for anything they want/need. DBD dead by 2020 confirmed.

  • @Boosted_Dwight said:

    Pumps nerf shotgun*

    I'd imagine she'll get a add on rework at most :P

    Roughcut or sledgefire?

    Only hArdCoRE nERfeRs will understand.