Do you think D-Strike needs to be nerfed or no?
I’ve seen multiple comments on how it’s too “OP” or it’s fine just the way it is both from of the opposing sides.
I personally think that it’s fine just the way it is because you can only use it once.
Thoughts on if it should be nerfed or not?
I personally think that it’s fine just the way it is because you can only use it once.
Thoughts on if it should be nerfed or not?
Comments
When I play killer it is frustrating, but I generally have no problem chasing the person down again.
I just hope people will be ready for the rush of flashlights after it goes live. I don't normally make sure one of my fellow survivors carry one now, but after it goes live then I will make sure someone has a light and if they don't I will grab one. (and that eill be true whether running SWF or solo)
make dstrike stun you for 5 seconds everyone can use it on the first try but make it so the killer doesnt drop the survivor.
Yes. It needs a nerf. Because it's unfun, spew toxicity, and unbalanced.
A nice pack to incinerate.
Yes, it needed a nerf. Sure, one survivor can only use it once, but since it's a meta perk, chances are all four survivors are going to use it. Chases already last long enough without DS due to other factors like bad map design, so giving survivors another chance to extend the chase even longer is far too strong.
This debate doesn't matter anymore.
D-Strike is getting nerfed into a stun the killer for 3 seconds perk.
And that's a good thing.
Nothing like picking up that last survivor who isn't the obsession only to find out "hey i have a free escape button, Oh and now I got the hatch"...yeah real fun.
It was an annoying Perk and needed smacked to not be meta as it was extremely annoying to go against. In truth, the surprise non-obsession ones would get on my nerves more. I still ponder if making OoO a must for being the obsession would of been a better way to hit it. Want to run it? Then there's high risk for the reward.
One of the worst perks they've ever designed. It absolutely deserves a nerf, and it's long overdue.
yes it needs a nerf.... When the survivor is inexperienced and doesn't know what a safe pallet is yet it's okay because most likely their going to be smacked down again right away... but when it's rank 1 and the survivor is already a pain in the ass to catch because they know the map and know how to waste as much time as possible it's the worst idea ever for a perk in this game... either make it to where there is downside to the perk.. I was thinking allow the killer to mori the survivor after they've used it and then implement like 50% more BP to the survivor if they escape..
maybe make it to where only the obsession can get off the shoulder the rest can't...
or they just go with the idea they have now where nobody gets off which is good for this state of the game simply because of the fact that the games are too damn short.... gens go too damn fast if survivors had more objectives to complete before progressing on gens maybe we could have the get out of jail free card because then maybe it would be needed but killer is too weak at the moment in the top 5 ranks
It's broken asf.
Give killers Decisive Smash where once a game by doing a skill check they can fully regress a completed gen.
That is out of the question, it needs to be nerfed and nerfed hard. It creates way too many problems with the balance.
DS is a disgustingly strong Perk, especially since it has no direct counter. I always refused using that Perk, even when I had to equip it to get Adept Laurie.
I don't use it because there's no restriction to it beyond a single use--which can be game changing. Playing with my friend (whom also doesn't use it), we both agree it's pretty nuts when the first person is caught, runs the killer for 1+ gens, finally goes down, and gets it off to go run some more gens, it's pretty broken.
At least after the nerf to Borrowed Time it's pretty balanced and has some drawbacks now, but DS hasn't received any nerfs like that, yet. The devs are working on it, though, so it's only a matter of time. I expect it to get f*cked after Brand New Parts get nerfed next patch.
No, I only care about hag
What about different tiers.... almost like what BL used to be... T1 and T2 don't get you off T3 does and stuns for 3 seconds instead of 4...
I also thought of the idea of making a requirement like Sole Survivor but based of gen count as well...
when there is 2 people left you can use it at will (same current skillcheck idea)
If theres 4 people alive you can't use it
3 people alive requires 3 gens to be left undone in order to use it (this is the part where it gets complicated I personally don't like DS but maybe there is a way to leave the getting of the shoulder without it punishing the killer too hard)
what do you guys think of having a requirement to the DS?
can you imagine being a killer vs 4 decisive strike perks? tell me that's fair and keep a straight face.
well i find it okay to be nerfed.i understand the pain a killer must have when everyone using it.
na its fine. just slug,dribble, run enduring or unnerving if its that troublesome. They all go down in the next 15 seconds anyways.