Mid-Chapter Ghostface Buff Be Like
- Updated certain Killer powers with the Undetectable status effect: The Shape in Tier I of Evil Within, The Pig while in crouch mode, The Wraith while Cloaked, The Ghost Face while in Night Shroud.
Goodbye being stalked by a party, Hello Object user giving me wallhacks on them 24/7
Comments
Even better, he got his OG robe from the Scream movies. It's been datamined. ๐
This patch couldn't be that good
I mean it's awesome but that is toooooo good
True midchapter buff:
I'm licensed now, nerds.
I
I
It's real, he is actually getting the costume. YES, Y E S, Y E SSSSSSS!
IT IS FUNKY SOUL TIME!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtx18tPNda4Serious?! Where did you see this? I need to be sure.
Leaks by daylight on reddit. Micheal myers and laurie got outfits too
I love Laurie's one. Very movie accurate;
It also looks like they changed her hair, and her face looks more like Jamie Lee Curtis.
yes... finally wraith has some power vs OoO
Can't stress enough how excited I am for this. The only thing preventing me from maining Ghostface was OoO.
@Dwight_Fairfield Please let this be real bro. I'm actually bout to cry from excitement.
I promise you this is 100% real.
So when are we getting rid of the lean prompt and having it happens automatically if possible ? He's clunky as hell to play because if it.
hopefully they make revealing him more consistent to compensate. the killers nearly dc worthy when u have a face off and cant reveal
Dc'ing because Ghostface doesn't get revealed? You do know you can still loop him right, you just need to pay more attention to where he is.
Wait wait hey don't be baiting me here is this true?? Pig got buff??! ๐ท
How did you mess up using one of the best songs that works for ghostface in this situation/topic LUL
https://youtu.be/7YvAYIJSSZY?t=53You fool! That's Michelangelo's theme
THIS is Ghostface's theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OPc7MRm4Y8As a new player and someone who just started maining Ghostface and absolutely loving him, can someone explain to me what this means?
Aura perks can't reveal him now when he is in his stealth mode.